-What do you know about us ?

-Enough to know that you are not what you're pretending, darling

"Yeojin, are you ready ? We need to go already" "Im coming, just gimme a second"

Yerim was waiting peacefully her little friend, Yeojin.
The mini vacation that the group had it helped them to relax themselves...well. The most of them.

"Hyunjin, what the hell are you doing ?!" the brunette behind her  yelled when she saw how her roomate was putting a small cat in her jacket.
"Come on babe, this is Axel. He's gonna be our son" Hyunjin just laughed as she putted away the cat and walked to Heejin.
"Now gimme a hug and let's go, before Sooyoung unnie go crazy"

6am and the airport was already full. Our 12 girls waited their flight back to Korea, their vacation in Iceland was over and they were excited about their comeback in a few months.

"Does somebody knows where is Vivi unnie ?" a little blonde asked after her 4 lost game against the gamer in the group( our lil Hyejoo uwu )
" I think that I saw her talking with Yeojin"
A purple haired girl appeared of nowhere eating some cookies. "Wanna some ?"
Both girls got back at their sits after taking some cookies from Yerim.

"When you are coming back, Kahei ? We need you both with Jinnie here.We have some problems"  the worried voice of the boy just stressed her even more. They were in danger.
"Listen. We coming back in a few hours. Try to negotiate with them, offer them whatever It's necessary. One word, and they can fucking destroy us all"

The maknae was coming in her direction slowly, seeing her unnie talking to the phone so worried and in the same time angry, it scared her a little.

"I'll do what's necessary. We gonna be okay...I hope. I'll inform you later about the situation, take care.

"Well, we are fucked. Damn, why I can't find a normal job. Like a teacher or something" Vivi was thinking while one of the members was trying to have her attention.

"Yaaah, Vivi ! Are you even listening me ?!" Yeojin started jumping and yelling, wich annoyed more than a person in the near meters.
"Kiddo, can we talk later about this? It's serious." Kahei gave her 'the look'. The 19 years old drastically changed her face.
"Okay, just text me when we need to talk. I'll sit with Yerim unnie"

"HYEJOOO, LET THAT KNIFE DOWN"
Haseul was chasing Hyejoo after seeing her.

~ in the plane~

"I'm sitting with Jinsoul, idc" Jungeun already grabed the hand of the dark haired girl.
"Umm no" Haseul was smiling, knowing that she gonna cause some haos, for the good of the others passagers. "Jinsoul is sitting with Sooyoung and you'll be sitting with Chuu"
"HASEUL, PLEASE NOO" after a little 'fight' , the girlfriends were far away because of the leader. "Now, everyone be silent and be good kids. I don't want any fights or sneaky hands...specially 2jin"
All the girls could do after that was blush and cover their faces.

Yeojin Pov

Something bad happend. I can feel it.
I just hope that it's not tragic.
"Honey, what are you thinking about ?" the bright smile of Yerim just cleaned away my bad thoughts in a second. Damn, thats a too positve girl.
"Um, nothing don't worry" wait, did she just called me 'honey' ?
"D-did you just called me...honey ?"
She blushed and looked away, such a cutie.
"Well...if you don't like it I'll just-"
"I like it" I gave her my best smile.

"Did you know that Hyejoo and Chaewon are like...in a relationship ?"
"Really? They told you about it ? Im not that surprised...i hear a lot of strange noises from their room, if you know what I mean" I winked at her while I was cuddling with my frog plusie.
"What strange noises ? I only saw them kissing" the confusion in her face is so adorable. Why is she so pure ?
"Unnie...they were having se-" "YEOJIN, DON'T DARE SAYING THAT WORD"
Haseul appear of nowhere...like everyone here.
"The little frog is such a dirty minded kid" Hyejoo yelled as she was hugging her 'no girlfriend'.
"Hyejoo...your not the one to talk about dirty stuff" Chaewon was looking at Hyejoo with 'that look'. ( if ya know what I mean 7w7)

Minutes later I received Vivi's text
"Come to the toilet. Time to talk."

Now I know it's serious. Vivi is like this only when something really bad happens.

"Purpie, I'm going to be with Vivi" I kissed her cheek how we be doing for the last weeks.
"Okay, say her that I said hi" she put her earphones and closed her eyes.

On my way to the toilet I was how 2jin were a little...inappropriate.
A strange man in the corner was asleep.
A large coat and a ugly hat. Damn some people don't have the word 'fashion' in their vocabulary.

I was next to the toilet, but I didn't see Vivi. Until someone grabbed me and pulled me into the toilet.

"Yah, what are you doing?! " she screamed after I hit her.
"Omg, I'm so sorry unnie". i hugged her after apologizing 5 times.

"Jinnie..." she got serious. "we have problems at home" i saw anger in her eyes. Anger and something more.
"What kind of problems Kahei?" with my arms crossed and my serious face, i seemed more mature than usual.
"Jackson called as you know this morning. The Black Dragons have kidnapped 5 of our people. 3 of them begginers, the other 2 of the 2nd grade. They gonna torture them and interrogate them..."
Seeing how Kahei's aura changed when she said the name of one of the most feared mafia in the Asian territory send me thrivers down my spine.
"So what we need to do ?"
"We gonna talk that in the base, with the others. We need plans. And I need a cigarette" even if she knows that it's not good for her...she still need it.

"But what we gonna say to the othe-" a loud noise on the door interrupted us
We looked at each other thinking the same thing.
" Tell me that no one heard us"

Vivi opened the door slowly revealing Hyunjin holding her bread with a shooked face and Heejin with her...
Looking directly at Vivi.

"....Hi. What are you guys doing" I smiled awkwardly hoping that they didn't hear something.

Silence. And looks.
Finally, Hyujin spoke.

"What is Black dragons and who is kidnnaped ?"

3.VII.2020

The first idea was a Yeorry OS but, I'll make it a ff. Why not ?
First of all. I wanna say that english is not my first language and I can make a lot of mistakes.
I'll be really happy is you correct me xd

So, enjoy the Yeorry content.
I'll give my best 💪