-I need you, dont leave -You need to let me go dear

-You need to let me go dear

~✨~

Yerim Pov

After not having news from the others I finally decided to sleep.
I'm gonna talk with them at the morning.

I'm walking alone hearing some strange noises from all parts,  persons yelling and shotguns.

I can feel someone's holding my hand and we start to run, I try to look at the person next to me but it's blured.

"Don't stop running, we need to get safe" the deep voice of the person is familiar to me, but I'm not sure if it's a boy or a girl.

We arrive at some abandoned building, the person drags me in and finally leave my hand.

"Did you get hurt ?" a hand was placed at my cheek, causing a blush and finally I see who It's the person with me" no, im fine but what happened ?"
Yeojin staring at me makes me nervous, we slowly approaching each other.
She's looking at my lips and then at my eyes, I repeat her actions causing our lips to finally connect.

I woke up in an instant, my head hurting and my heartbeat too fast.

07:23 was marking the clock on the wall of the room that Jungeun unnie, Jinsoul unnie and I shared.

I was the only one awake.

With a sight, a got up of the bed and made my way to the kitchen. I didn't eat yesterday and I'm too hungry.

But when I arrived to my destiny, a little silhouette was sitting at the table with her phone in the right hand.

Yeojin. I could recognize her everywhere.

She looked a little bit tired but still fresh.
When she looked at me and smiled, my hear started to beat fast again.

"Good morning, unnie" still smiling she leave her phone and gets up " you want some juice ? Or a sandwich ?" I nodded as I approached her, staying a little far.

"How did you sleep honey ?" I stare at her with a smile, unconsciously.  As she sips the juice in a glass, Yeojin turn around to face me and with a blush she gives me the glass and pass me a plate with a sandwich on it. "enjoy it" if she don't stop smiling I will kiss her. Wait, no no no... We are just friends.

She pass by my side, but I stopped her grabing her shirt.

Yeojin is too beautiful for this world, I don't have words to describe her. She can make me happy only with one look.