11

You better run before it's too late

it's too late

Yeojin left Yerim side and went to the  kitchen where Chaewon was sitting on Hyejoo lap. Yves and Hyunjin were looking at the blonde with sadness meanwhile, Haseul along with Jinsoul and Jungeun were screaming.Chuu only looked at her disappointed and Vivi was talking on the phone. She knew that is going to be like, her unnies are going to scream  a lot about the things she is going to say.

"Now, Yeojin can you fucking explain me what the hell happened to Yerim?!" Jungeun approached the maknae, wich looked at the older with a straight face "And why she's not in the hospital, huh ?" "She can't go there" Vivi said looking at Kim Lip with a neutral face "In some minutes someone is going to be here to help"

"How the fuck Yerim is in that state?" Hyejoo spoke aggressively hugging Gowon to control herself "If everyone stops screaming maybe I would be able to explain" Yeojin crossed her arms expecting the presentes there to shut up, after some seconds the kitchen was silent. Vivi approached the youngest there and nodded in agree while the other involved girls were sweating cold "Wait...who is going to come ?" Yves asked as she tried to avoid Chuu's gaze, confusing even more the red haired "Tzuyu" after clarifying that, Vivi went to the living room to chek on Yerim and expecting the taiwanese.

"Are you going to explain or we need to make you speak ? " Yeojin never saw Gowon so aggressive so she sigh and rolled her eyes, trying to not free the tears in her eyes "Felix kidnapped Yerim and he tortured her, I exchanged myself to save her but now that I'm here" she stopped when the sound of the door opening made all of them look through the kitchen. The famous Zhou Tzuyu was standing in fron of Vivi with a suitcase and 2 men behind her.

"Excuse me, is that Zhou Tzuyu ? Twice's Tzuyu ?" Kim Lip asked in desbilef pointing at the girl who was now looking at Yerim's sleeping face "Yes, we gonna explain that too..." Heejin murmured gaining some stares "You are involved in this too Heejin ?" Jinsoul looked at 2Jin who ignored the black haired "Me and Vivi are part of a gang" shouted Yeojin, installing the silence in that room "Yeojin...that's not a good way to say it you know ?" Tzuyu shouted from the other room.

"You what ?!" Haseul screamed as she was grabbed by Chuu "Chuu let me go, imma beat her ass"

"I sugest everyone to calm down and talk about it like civilized people" "Oh shut up Hyunjin" Jinsoul pointed at the mentioned.

"No no, she has a point" Chuu was still holding Haseul so she can't go near the  maknae who was numb at the moment "Why we don't sit and wait until everybody is calmed ?"

"Jiwoo thats a good idea actually" Jungeun took a chair and placed herself in fron of Yeojin "Thats exactly the same thing I said" murmured Hyunjin leaving the kitchen.

"What happened?" Yerim's sleepy voice alerted the taiwanese who was listening to the shouting in the kitchen a few moments earlier  "Don't push yourself teletubbie" Tzuyu pointed at her while she grabbed a bag with ice, handing it to the younger "Thanks " Yerim analyzed the brunette, the same thing Tzuyu was doing with her "You look a lot like Tzuyu from Twice" the purple haired was confused, kinda ignoring the fact that no one from her friends were there "It's because im Tzuyu" the mentioned flipped her hair and smiled, causing a gay panic in Yerim "Wait, for real?" her voice raised a little and she clapped with her hands ignoring the state they were. Big mistake.
The pain she felt in that moment made her cry.
"Don't touch that much" the taiwanese scolded her "What the hell happened?" Yerim totally forgot about her initial question when she saw  one of her favOrite idols
"I'm not the right person who needs to explain you that" Tzuyu gave her a lil smile and walked to the kitchen leaving the younger alone.