ch 1

grace's pov
"GRACE!!" my mother yells and I roll my eyes.

"What?!" I yell back.

"Breakfast is ready" She says.

"I'm going to breakfast with Jacob and then we are going to the concert for my birthday remember?" I say and she doesn't reply. I lay back down and text Jacob.

*babe I'm gonna start getting ready, xoxo* he soon replies

*okay baby, I'll be there in an 2 hours x*

I smile and start getting ready. I have no idea what to wear. I'm going to see 5 seconds of summer in concert and I don't know what to wear. I really am stupid. I look in the mirror and my hair was a complete mess. I go to the bathroom and brush my hair, brush my teeth, & wash my face. I then decide to shower, so I put on my shower cap and then shower.

* after showering *

I can't find anything to wear. I look at the new black high wasted jeans I have and put them on, I look for a crop top and find a white one. It was long sleeve but it was a crop top. I added a necklace I have and a black cross-back bag. I curl my frizzy hair and then do my light makeup. I am then startled by my phone ringing and mess up my nude lipstick.

"Hello?" I say not checking who it was.

"Hey babe , I'm outside," Jacob says and I look at the clock. holy fudge.

"Yeah sorry I'll go " I say hanging up and fixing my lipstick. I grab everything and I head downstairs.

"Bye honey have fun," my mom says and I smile.

"Thanks," I reply and fix up my dark brown hair. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I'm nervous to meet 5sos. I don't know why.. I'm not going to be an obsessive fan girl.

"Thanks," I say to Jacob as he opens the door to the passenger's seat. He smiles and heads to his seat. I can't really describe Jacob to you but I can try, he is tall, not a good boy but not a really bad boy, perfect hair, a bit buff, but he's really sweet. One thing I don't like about him is his temper. He gets mad very easily. He's not your typical bad boy because he happens to love 5sos, one direction and he likes the fault in our stars.

*after eating*

I smile as we reach the arena.

"I'm nervous," I say and Jacob smiles.

"It's gonna be alright," he says and kisses my cheek. I smile and get ready to meet my idols. We get ready to walk inside and they ask for our tickets. We got front row so we go to our seats, we get our seats next to these two annoying 11 year olds who claim to be Ashton & Michaels wives.

Luke's POV
I open the curtain to take a peek and see these 2 girls and a teenage girl who caught my eye, she has dark brown hair, hazel eyes, light skin, & a few freckles and pimples. She's... She's breathtaking. She's beautiful. I am at a loss of words.

"Luke? You look like you just saw an angel?!" Ashton says and I smile. I think I actually did. Calum looks out to see the same girl and blushes.

"She kind of does look like an angel ash," Calum says and a pang of jealousy hits me. Why? I don't know. I just met this girl. Or Saw I should say. I take another look at her and notice her attractive body, she has curves and she has a small bum. I look at her as she hugs this guy, I suddenly get jealous again as he puts his arm around her waist.

"Earth to Luke Hemmings!!" Mikey screams and waves a hand in my face.

"Yeah sorry what?" I say and he laughs.

"Management said we are allowed to bring one fan onstage with us," he says and I immediately smirk.

"So do you guys have anyone in mind?" Ash says and I smile. We all agree on choosing her although she's with that guy. That dumb guy. We tell security and he says he will be back.