???

A.N.
Hey guys sorry last chapter was short I hope you like it so far, I'm so sorry I haven't updated I'm so busy with school and the holidays are here, I need to get some more votes and comments please. I promise this story will get better, and it is my number one priority if you guys like it. Thank you and and comment and vote!
P.s. Who do you think the stalker is? Comment below
P.p.s. Here's a little bit for you guys

I carefully turn the door handle, "Ha, I got you, wait what?!"

He gripped my wrist, pulled me inside and shut the door.

"Niall what are you doing here?!"

"Me? What the hell are you doing here!? Wait it's you?!"

"Is what me? I'm just Trying to figure out who this creep is and now I figure out it's you!" I dived to punch him but he caught me before I could touch him.

"Brooklyn I have no idea what the hell your talking ab- ... Wait that's what I'm here doing. I've been getting these stupid messages and they told me to come to this back room. I just wanted to find this son of a b*tch and teach them not to screw with me."

I was shocked, was Niall getting these Messages too? I quickly grabbed my cell from my back pocket and shoved it in his face. "Are these the texts you've been getting?" He glanced at the screen, his face forming shock.

"Uh yeah... The exact same ones" he replied

"You know what, I'm just going to go to the cops... This is a form of stalking right?" I asked

"No Brooklyn this is just a bunch of crap, let's just leave it alone. If it gets out of hand then I'll do something but for now let's leave it."

I had to admit he was right, it's was a couple of dumb texts, I needed to leave it alone.

"Hey Brooklyn you know what's funny?"

"What?"

"We've never had a conversation this long without fighting."

"It's not funny it just means your an idiot."

With that, I stormed out of the room and into the parking lot to drive home.

I grabbed my keys to my car and unlocked it, as I opened the door, I spotted a note on the drivers seat. I opened it up, it said..

R u coming to the party tonight? Dress nice;)

I spun around, no one in sight.