Day 1

Prompts: Holiday | Gifts | Kiss

Kai could care less. They still had work to do who cares about the holiday season. But NO they put all their work on hold because they wanted to celebrate. At least it wasn't all bad. He watched as people walked under mistletoe. Some decided to do a quick kiss on the cheek of whoever they were with and others decided to ignore it.The funniest one was with Mimic and Rappa. They walked under it when Mimic was explaining some of the jobs after the end of the holiday. Rappa decided to punch him in the face as a kiss. Mimic was livid to say the least and his pure rage in such a small body was great to see when he tried to attack him. It went on like that for a while longer, until Kurono finally came into the room. Dressed in his silver hoodie and sweatpants he walked over to Kai with two mugs in his hands. "Morning Kai""How do you sleep for so long?""I wasn't sleeping the whole time, I was finishing my present for you too." Krono said putting the mugs down and grabbing his hand, pulling Kai up with him. He offered one of the mugs to him which Kai took gratefully. "Come on" Kurono said as he pulled Kai from the room and down the hall. They stopped in front of Kai's door. He narrowed his eyes."Why are we in front of my room?" "You'll see." Kurono said as he opened the door and pushed him in closing it behind him. On his bed sat a small box wrapped neatly with grey paper and a white bow. "Kurono why whou-" "Before you ask why open the box... please?" Kai sat down and slowly opened the box. Inside was a framed picture of them back when they were kids and a cd. The picture was from when they were 15, they had gone out for a bit and were messing around at a photo booth. Kai looked back up from the box to see a very nervous Kurono keeping his head down. "Do you like it..?" he asked in a small voice. "Kurono I love it," Kai paused for a moment before he continued, "And I love you." Kurono looked back up a small smile and graced his face. "I love you too Kai."

A/N: For day one I think this is a good start for the week! Let me know what you think! also this wasn't edited by a person so sorry...