七つ

Later that day, I had changed out of my jersey and into an orange Karasuno shirt. 

The managers were all going to prepare watermelon for the boys during their break time. So I headed into the kitchen and met up with Yachi and Kiyoko-Senpai. 

All of the managers in the kitchen were so pretty. They all were unique in their own ways, but equally as beautiful. 

I was lost in thought cutting up the watermelon in front of me when the manager of Fukurodani started speaking. 

"So ladies, who's the most attractive guy here at the camp? And I don't mean only looks!" Various girls spoke up. 

"Akaashi is sooo pretty!" 

"Bokuto's energy is just so inspiring!" 

"Daichi is so dependable!" 

"Kuroo is so hot." I didn't realize I had said that until all eyes were on me. 

Then we all bursted out into giggles. 

"Olivia-San! You're so straightforward! I think Kuroo would appreciate that." Suzumeda, the Fukurodani manager said giggling. 

"You guys would look really cute together." Kiyoko-Senpai said. 

I blushed and looked down. 

"I really want to get to know him better after playing volleyball with him yesterday, I can only hope he feels the same." I said smiling. 

"Well I did hear him and Bokuto talking about a girl they played volleyball with. Kuroo was saying that he was curious about her." Shirofuku, the other manager of Fukurodani, said with a reassuring smile. 

We finished up cutting the melon and set them on plates. Then we hurried outside to meet our boys. 

They stood around sipping from their water bottles, and none of them seemed to notice. That was until Hinata and Noya started jumping up and down and screaming about the watermelon. 

"Olivia! You're going to make me fall in love with you!" Noya yelled as he reached for a piece of watermelon. 

I giggled in response and continued to walk around giving out watermelon. 

I still had one more piece on my plate, but everyone was preoccupied with a slice. Then I felt a presence behind me and before I knew it, my vision was cut off completely. 

"Guess who! I'll give you a hint, he's the best looking middle blocker here." The 'unknown' voice said. 

"Hmmm well then it just has to be Lev-Kun! I do like my guys tall." 

The hands that were blocking my view dropped and I turned to see a disappointed Kuroo standing there. I couldn't help but start to laugh. 

"I'm just kidding Kuroo, I knew it was you! I couldn't help myself!" His disappointed face turned into a smile as he reached for the watermelon on my plate. 

I motioned for him to lower his head so I could whisper in his ear. 

"Anyway you're the full package. Tall and hot." When I pulled away we were both blushing pretty hard. 

Before we could say anything else, he was called back to the gym and I was called by the other managers.