The match ended and it was clear that Karasuno was benefitting from the training camp, but they still weren't at Nekoma's level. 

I couldn't help but watch Kuroo as he played, and even though I wasn't on his team, I wanted to cheer for him. 

I wanted him to win. 

There was just something about his energy that kept me so interested in him and I could only hope he felt it too. 

Today the camp directors decided to give a treat, they were setting up a movie night under the stars. 

They would have a projector on one of the big gym walls showing the movie, popcorn, blankets to keep warm, and the stunning Tokyo night sky above us. 

Everyone was extremely excited about it and the managers were helping by popping all of the popcorn. 

We stood around the machine and watched as it began to heat up and cook the corn kernels. 

The girls were having a wonderful time and I noticed Yachi looked much more comfortable, she even became good friends with some of the other managers. 

"Well ladies, I hate to break it to you, but Karasuno has the best looking boys in this training camp!" I bragged. 

"Woah woah woah! Well Nekoma doesn't have a manager so I guess I have to defend their attractiveness!" One of the other managers called out. 

We all giggled in response, truly appreciating each other's company. 

It was already Wednesday, which meant there were only two days left of the training camp. I decided that I had to make the most of it before it was all over. 

Once the popcorn was done, we worked on setting up the projector, blankets, and the snack table. 

Soon the sun began to set and everyone showered and prepared themselves for the movie night.

When I walked out of my room with Yachi I was surprised to see that almost everyone was already outside waiting for the movie to start. 

The boys had already started to visit the snack table and I was happy to see that they were enjoying themselves. 

Yachi, Kiyoko, and I sat on a comfy blanket ready to watch the movie. 

Unfortunately, the movie that the directors chose was not exactly a fan favorite. 

It was some sort of documentary and did not appeal to anyone that was there. 

Even the third years that were more mature couldn't even manage to pay attention to it. 

This left everyone hopping from blanket to blanket talking and entertaining themselves without the help of the movie. 

Kiyoko and Yachi ran off somewhere and I realized that I was alone. 

So I laid my head down and stared up at the starry night sky. 

For Tokyo, you could see them perfectly. 

I was only given a few minutes alone before I felt someone lay down beside me. 

I looked up to see Kuroo laying back and looking up at the sky too. 

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I asked, still dazed. 

"Yea it is." He replied simply, but when I looked to the side Kuroo wasn't looking at the sky anymore, he was looking at me. 

I blushed and pretended I didn't notice as he turned his attention back to the sky. 

We laid there in a comfortable silence until we started asking random questions back and forth, just like the previous day. 

I was learning more and more about Kuroo, and he was learning a lot about me too. 

A cold wind blew and I shivered a bit. 

Kuroo must've noticed because he slid closer to me and let me lay my head on his chest. 

His heart beat was slightly fast, but still strong and steady. 

This moment was perfect and I only wished I could hold onto it for a bit longer. 

"A shooting star! Make a wish!" Kuroo said suddenly. 

It's easy to say that it wasn't hard to decide on my wish.