The Teacher and the Student -6

A/N Sorry it took me so long to update this. I had a bit of writers block so I took a break to give myself a fresh start to this part of the story. This part is the last one for this short story. It's a bit longer to makeup for how much time I took to type this up and updating.  Enjoy feel free to comment.

I get up from my bed. And walk to the wall next to the door. When the lights go out suddenly. "Perth? Perth." When the light was put on. Which is a lantern. I look around. Why am I in the dorm room that our previous lives stayed out when they attended this school. "Saint what happened to your hair?" And I turned and I saw Perth with long hair and different clothes. "This is how long my hair is normally. And your hair is way longer than how it normally is." I say to him. Then he moves to tug on my hair and it's my turn to tug on his hair. It's no wig. "I'm your Saints reincarnation. I'm from 563 years in the future. I have the same soul as your Saint. I am Saint just from the future." "That's amazing that we were born again over 500 years in the future. If your here where is the you that you used to be?" He asks. "Probably in the future with the who you become.""I didn't think of that." He says. You must share a soul with my Saint. And that's why you are here. Are you a pregnant carrier too?" He asks. "Yes im about four months along."

I tell the past version of my Perth. Then suddenly his lips are on mine. And he kisses the exact same way. I feel home. Just like I do when the Perth of my time does. After a bit I start to kiss back. We suck on each others lip. I suck on his bottom lip and he sucks on my top lip. He Nibbles on my top lip I open my mouth and his tongue goes in my mouth. Soon his tongue and mine battle  fighting for dominance. He wins then we break the kiss and pushes me on the mat.

He starts stripping me and himself. Just like the Perth of my time does.  He is kissing and sucking on my neck most likely leaving love bites on my neck. Then he gets  his fingers and sticks them in his mouth to wet them. Then he sticks a finger in my butt. He jerks it in and out. Perth soon adds a finger. And he scissors them inside. I take deep breaths. Then he adds a third finger, scissoring then it hits my sweet spot. I moan. "Why are you letting me do this thought we couldn't do this since you're  pregnant." He says barely able to talk. "Actually we can until the final trimester. Which is around 5 or 6 months. " I say. "Who told you that?" He asks as he continues to thrust his fingers into my sweet spot. "The doctor said so." He says. Then he takes his fingers out. He then lines up his face to my entrance. Then to my surprise he sticks his tongue in. He moves it in a circular motion.  Then I moan. He has hit my prostate.  "Please there Daddy hit that spot again. He then hits hit a few more times. Then he takes out his tongue. Then he lines himself up with my entrance.  He slowly puts his dick in.I take a deep breath then once im used to it, I thrust up as he thrusts in. "You want me to move baby?" He asks. Looks like we still have the same kinks in this time. "Yes Daddy please." I say and he starts to thrust in and out. Soon the only thing we hear was the sound of skin slapping against skin and the sound of our moans.

Later

We are now on the fourth round. And I had convinced him to let me top this time. It was like how Perth of my time and I started. I prep him. By me making my fingers wet. Then I stick a finger in moving it into a circular motion. Then I add a finger and start scissoring my fingers inside him. Stretching him out. He is taking deep breaths. He must always top in this time. Then he moans. I must have hit his prostate. So I continue to hit it. Even as I had a third finger. I continue to stretch him out as I hit his spot. I take them out.

I need something to put on my dick. I go over to his side of the room. I go into his desk is a container of oil. It must be for when he cooks. So I take it and go back to where he is. I lather my dick in some of that oil. I then slowly start to  enter him. I go all the way in. Now I wait. After a bit he clenches around me. "Ahh..do you want ...me ..ahh..to move Daddy?" I ask. "Yes please baby." He says and I start thrusting in and out of him. I try to hit his sweet spot with every thrust. Soon all we can hear is our moans and the sound of skin slapping against skin. "Baby im about to cum." He says. "Cum for me Daddy." I call out. A few more thrusts and, "Ooohh Ssaaaiiinnttt!" He cried out and cums on both of us. He tightens around me. "Uhh so tight! Cumming!" I cry out. "Oohhh Pppeerrtthh!" I cry out and I cum deep inside him. When I finish I slide out of him and I lay beside him. He holds me in his arms as we fight to control our breathing. This man is my man of this time.  we most certainly are soulmates if we are together in the past and now in my present time. Such a wonderful thing. I snuggle to him while in his arms. Then everything goes dark as I close my eyes.