Bye Mother

Apple slowly crept off my bed and onto the floor. It creaked loudly from her weight. I cringed with her but she continued to make her way towards the door. I got off my bed and followed her. Times like this I wish I was a pegasus so I can fly away or a unicorn so I could teleport. Sadly I'm just an earth pony. I'll have to make it work.
My sister opened the door and cautiously peeked out. "Coast is clear." She said while turning to me. Fear was coursing though her eyes. She took a step out and swiftly trotted down the hall to the kitchen. I quickly followed her but didn't make too much noise so we wouldn't be caught. Sweet Celestia, if we got caught.....
"Here Babs," Apple motioned for me to join her in our kitchen. It was dimly light and the only sound was the humming of the fridge. I silently went to the cabinets and got a big jar of applesauce. Apple opened the fridge and got out four apples, water and two chocolate bars. "Go ahead Babs." She urged me.
"Thanks Sis." I gave her a hug and decided to go trough the living room and back to my room. I got to the door that lead to the living room from the kitchen when a horrible oder drifted in my muzzle. I ignored it and pushed open the door.
"Ahhhhhhh!" my throat let out a terrifying scream. On the floor I saw my Mother's body in a pool of her own blood. Her face was beaten and a knife was in her chest at her heart. Another scream escaped my lips when Apple clamped a hoof over my mouth.
"Babs! Why are you screaming? We can get-" she stopped when she caught a glimpse of our lifeless mother. A scream came from her as she hurried toward the body only to slip in blood. The stench and fact of being covered in blood made my sister puke a little next to herself.
I didn't start crying until a thought came to me: Father. He was clearly the one who did this. No pony else was in here with Mother. I felt my face go pale as I spoke to Apple.
"A-A-Apple....." I stuttered.
She got on her hooves and scrambled to safety. "Y-yeah Babs?"
I told her the thought of Father being the murderer. I guess I made a good point; Apple let out a deep sob and fell to her knees. Minuets that felt like hours passed when she pulled herself together for my sake and finally spoke again. "S-so that means that he could s-still be here."
My ears dropped and heartbeat quickened. "B-but," she continued. "We heard him leave. He slammed the door. So maybe he forgot we were here and didn't realize that we would find her."
I nodded as the front door opened. A low laughed echoed in my head. "How right you are dear Apple Seed."
We both swiveled to see our father. Blood was caked on his hooves and his eyes....... His hateful eyes.
"F-father! W-w-why are you back?" Apple stammered with fear.
Father just laughed again. "Oh my dear, as you just said, I completely forgot about you two. We had so many fights already. I was just used to you being out of the way." Using his unicorn magic, he picked us up in a green aura. His magic slammed us against the wall where he got in my face. "So Babs, you're mother told you to tell me to take back what I said about her mane." His magic seamed to tighten. "What do you think of telling me now?"
I tried to struggle against the power but it was too strong. "I-I love you Father."
He snickered and threw me on the ground. I felt a rib snap in my body. "No you don't." He snarled. "You loved her more." He gestured towards the lifeless body. "And her!" He snapped towards a terrified Apple.
My legs wobbled as I stood up. "S-so what if I do?" I challenged.
Father actually took consideration in his answer. "If you don't love me, you'll love no one else!" He turned to Apple and threw her across the room. She slammed into a vase and picture frame. He forgot about me and continued to beat on my sister. He flew her around and around even picking things up and forcefully chucking them at her. He gave one final throw behind him where she landed in the corner of the room.
"Now," he turned to me. "Who do you bucking love."
Tears ran down my face as I answered. "You! I love you and only you Father!" I sobbed. I closed my eyes and sank to the ground.
"Hey." I heard a voice call. I looked up and saw Apple limp to Father.
"What? You aren't dead?!" He yelled. He tried to suffocate her in magic again, but Apple took an apple from her hoof and shoved it on his horn.
"No, I'm not dead," she spat. "I wouldn't leave Babs. But guess what Father?"
He struggled to remove the apple from his horn with his hooves. "What?" He snarled like a dog.
"I BUCKING love you to." She turned and wound up her back legs. Time seamed to slow as she kicked back and sent Father flying trough the wall. I stood wide eyed with my mouth wide open. She stumbled to me. "We need to go."