𝙄 '𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 (𝙥𝙩.2)

☹︎

5 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧...

"Bill honey wake up", a voice says

"Bill honey wake up", a voice says. The figure shakes my body trying to wake me up. "Huh", I groan. I look up and see my mom. "Bill wake up", she says. "What", I groan again.

"We need to talk", she says in a serious tone. "About what", I question, but I already know what she's about to say. "We need to talk about you", she says now sitting on the side of my bed. "I don't want to talk about me", I say rolling my eyes.

"I know Bill"she sighs. "But every time I say we need to talk about you never listen. But today we are going to talk rather you like it or not", she demands. I roll my eyes at her.

"Bill....are you okay", my mom questions in an unsure tone. "What makes you think I'm not okay", I snap back.

"Sorry I didn't mean to offend you but...ever since December you've been acting strange. You never want to talk to me and Georgie anymore, I never see you hanging out with your friends anymore, and you never come out your room. Not for food not for water not for anything", my mom says giving me a concerning look.

"I always try to ask you what's wrong but you won't talk to me anymore Bill.......I just want to help you", my mom says looking down at her lap. "I'm fine mom", I lie.

"NO YOUR NOT BILL", my mom yells at me. I get taken back at her sudden outburst. "Your not okay! Stop lying to me! I know when your lying Bill, please just tell what's wrong", she pleads. Her eyes start to glisten with tears.

"Please Bill just tell me! You being in pain makes me in pain", she pleads. I start to feel bad for lying to my mom. "Fine.......I think I fucked up", I say looking down at my hands. "What", she questions wiping her eyes

"I think I fucked up mom", I yell. Tears start to fall from my eyes. My mom pulls me close to her and gives me a hug. Tears stain her shirt as I cry onto her shoulder.

"Bill baby, what happened", she questions pulling me from her embrace. "I got rid of someone I really hated", I say.

"Wouldn't that be a good thing", she questions. "No it wouldn't because I loved them so so so much mom. More than I can explain", I sob.
My mom puts my head on her shoulder.

"Then why did you let go of her", my mom questions. "It's not a her", I whisper. "Oh", my mom whispers not knowing what to say. The room falls into complete silence for a few seconds.