chapter 3

when oliver woke up he found that the painting of the woman on the wall had gone.He asked mrs Bedwin about it she said:"we took it down because it eemed to worry you" but he told her that he liked it.Then mr Brownlow buy him new clothes then his friend Mr Grimwig arrived.He told him about oliver but mr grimwig didn't like oliver and he want to test him if he was a theif or not then he asked mr brownlow to send him to bay for somebooks and give him 5 pounds and told him that he need 1 pound change.Oliver was walking in london streets very happy to help mr Bronlow then an awkward woman appeared and bring him from his arm his woman is called nancy and she works for mr Bill sikes who worked with fagin the leader of the gang.She was try to kidnap him but people start to look at them then she told them that he run away from his house and she bring him back to his mother and father then Mr bill sikes appeared and helped nancy to kidnap oliver and bring him back to fagain's house.When he arrived they tried to take his few things that mr Brownlow had given to oliver.Oliver was trying to keep Mr brownlow's things but he couldn't.Fagin took the books and mr bill sikes took the money.Oliver was very sad because Mr Bronlow would think that oliver stole his things.After that Mr Grimwig was very happy because he was right and Mr Bronlow was very sad because he bilieved now that oliver is a theif.After that Mr Bill sikes asked nancy to bring oliver to his house this night.When he arrived he took him to his friend Mr Toby crakit.They were going to breack into a country house and they needed a youngboy with them tp help them because the window that they will go throw it was very small for any adult to get throw it.Oliver tried to get throw the window when he went it Mr Bill asked him to open the front door for them.When oliver was going to open the door he heared that some awake when he tried to escape he had been shot.Then Mr Sikes and Mr Toby asked him to run Quickly.They took him and ran but people were chasing them.So they left him alone in some fields.Mr sikes stayied in the country side and Mr Toby went to london to look for fagain.