ABOUT OMEGAVERSE ✔️

ALL ABOUT THE OMEGAVERSE

🌸🌸🌸

WHAT IS AN OMEGAVERSE?

Based on Aminoapps.com, Omegaverse is a AU (alternate universe) in which males can get pregnant. It isn't always the most popular AU, but it is still used by others. In this system, there are three main roles: Alpha, Beta, and Omega.

HOW ONE WILL KNOW WHICH THEY ARE?

First, at birth, the doctors will announce the gender (male or female). In some verses, you can pay to have a test done to determine whether the baby is an Alpha, Beta, or Omega. In others, you just have to wait until they are about 12-24 years old to find this out. So in a way, you have two genders. The male/female gender and the Alpha,Beta,Omega gender.

🌸🌸🌸

ALPHA, BETA, OMEGA. WHAT ARE THEY?

THE ALPHAS

The Alphas are the more aggressive ones out of everyone. They are the larger and stronger ones, the dominate ones in bed. They are the males or females pumped full of testosterone. Alpha males can't have their breasts grow like the females, but they still help their Omega out. In almost all of the verses, there is a lot of semen being released. Some verses have knotting, which basically means the Alpha's penis enlarges at the base to lock inside the Omega, giving them a better chance at breeding and producing offspring. All Alphas have larger penises and are the ones to fight over an Omega.

THE BETAS

Betas are the normal, everyday guy. They can still breed with other Betas, but they cannot breed with Omegas or get them pregnant. With a female and male Beta, they can reproduce that way. Sometimes even a female Alpha and a female Beta would be able to reproduce.

THE OMEGAS

Omegas are the softer and more gentle of these roles. They are the nurturing parents who raise their children and they are the only ones in here who can get pregnant besides Beta females. During pre-heat, the parts start to grow after they empty their rectum completely. The reason they do it is so nothing gets stuck in the uterus. But Omegas are the smaller ones with less muscle and smaller penises if they are male. They love to take care of children and all that parenting stuff.

🌸🌸🌸

WHAT IS A HEAT?

A heat is the time when the Omega is most fertile and ready to mate, or just hide away until the heat is over. It usually lasted to five to week. If they have an Alpha mate, they will never leave their side unless they need to get their Omega food or water. Mainly, they have sex and then rest. They keep a watchful eye over their Omega, listening to them and caring for them. But in bed, they still are the dominate ones. If an Omega has no mate, that could be dangerous to even leave the house. They could get raped and forced into all of this, even if they protest and try to run. So they basically lock themselves in a room and use many toys to get through this. Also, Alphas can under go heat.

PHEROMONES

The Alpha, Beta and Omega have a distinct pheromones (smell) that tells them apart. When an Omega is in heat, a strong scent is released during the heats, causing the Alphas to smell it and chase after the Omega. If there is already an Alpha with that Omega, they will fight the other Alphas off. Some public buildings have small rooms in their basements for any Omegas who suddenly fall into the heat and need help. On the other hand, Alphas have a very dominant smell that when released, Omegas become very weak, submissive and unable to control themselves. Lastly, the Betas, have no smell.