My Nightmares

well sorry about so much depressing stuff il get to some happier stuff later but for now here you go.

recently i had a conversation with my parents about religion. im not atheist but i dont believe in god. honestly i think there is for the most part a scientific answer for everything. now there is evil in this world. for example for those of you that watched American horror story coven.

the real story of Madame Lalaurie is true. she abused her slaves to an extent where some died. and she ran a torture chamber in the attic of her husbands mansion. when police discovered a body in a well on the property she was fined and had to sell her slaves. at the slave auction her friends and relatives bought her slaves and gave them back to her. one older lady who was their cook set the house on fire in attempt to get the police there. after the police arrived she showed them the torture chamber, inside police found lots of slaves chained to walls. some dead but most stil alive. they found live slaves with their eyes sewn shut. and their mouths filled with animal feces also sewn shut. and the one i found most disturbing is they found a slave stil alive with its limbs bent and broken to make the so called "human crab". there is no expanation for this type of evil. but i do believe is spirits. and ghost and other supernatural occurences. but anyways.

i havent gotten much sleep lately. or eating. just now my mom made me breakfast and she was talking to me and i didnt even ackknowledge her.. i just sat there and ate and looked around the room a couple times. then when i was done i just got up and walked in my room without saying a word.. im getting worried.