Chapter 12: Party hard

She gotta stay high remix

Toxic - Melanie Martinez Cover

Sammy's POV

Harry had suggested we go clubbing with Niall and Jess.

We met up with them at this hole in the wall that Harry knew about.

I went home with Harry before and changed into a short black dress and black heels. I appiled red lipstick also.

Jess was wearing a tight marroon skirt and a silver tank top with combat boots. Her hair was in a high bun.

Niall had his arm wrapped around her waist and she was leaning her body into him.

Harry drapped his arm over my shoulders and I intertwined my fingers with his.

He leaned his head down and whispered in my ear.

"You look hot babe." Then he kiss my neck causing my head to roll back.

Jess and Niall started making loud abnoxious noises about me and Harry's actions.

We got inside and I was already intimidated by the flashing lights and blasting music.

"Go get us drinks pleasee!" I shouted over the music to the boys. Then I grabbed Jess's wrist and pulled her into the swarm of people.

The boys came back with beers for us.

We all start dancing. I turned my back to Harry and started rolling my body into his. Harry wrapped his hands around my waist and we moved to the music.

Heat started building between us. I couldn't help myself anymore I turned around, still wrapped tightley in his arms. I pressed my hands into his hard torso and crashed my lips into his. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Our bodies were still rolling to the beat and our hips kept crashing into eachother. He let go of my lips and moved down to my neck kissing me and biting my skin.

I leaned into his ear and whispered,

"Got any weed?" Then biting softly on his earlobe.

"You're in luck." He said releasing me from his hold. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a joint and a lighter.

He light it up and handed it over to me.

"You sure you want it though?"

How cute, he thinks it's my first time.

"Hand it over stud." I said biting my lip.

I inhale then exhaled. All my worries slipped from my mind and it felt so good. All I could focus on was Harry and getting all the contact with his body that I could.

I didn't even realize Jess and Niall were there until Jess pulled Harry and I over to the bar.

I was still smoking the weed and I was in a maravoleous high.

Harry, Jess and I started taking shots. Niall sat on the end next to Jess and awkwardly rubbed her back as she screamed "bottoms up."

I was on my 6th round when the room started spinning. I took one more shot then grabbed Harry's shirt and started kissng him roughly.

He backed me into a corner of the club where there wasn't as many people.

He had me pinned up against the wall and we were making out intensly when I saw Louis out of the corner of my eye.

Memories came flooding back. My head was pounding. I was confused and disoriented. My vision was blurry and I was dizzy.

I pushed Harry off me. Why the hell was I kissing him? I was with Louis.