PROLOGUE

{Mac POV}

Hi,I'm Mac,I am a new senior at INORI HIGH.You could say I am the type of person that cares about everyone and helps them everytime.

My childhood friend is Jayden.He is not the type of person who tells everyone how he feels.He will always hide behind me when I'm talking to someone.You could say he is a shy type.

But beneath that he is a very welcoming person.He will always make you smile and make you happy.For him studying is the best.Even though it's hard.

As you know,I will be studying AS A SENIOR at INORI HIGH.Now that I am a senior,My time with Jayden will fall apart.We might not spend more time with eachother.

Oh yeah,Welcome to my story.

---------------------

Like every morning,I will get up from bed,Take a bath.I'm not the type that takes like 30 minutes to dress up.After every bath,I would run to Jayden's house.

"Jayden!?Jayden!?" I shouted while knocking at the door.

{Jayden POV}

As a lazy person,I don't like waking up early.As I hear Mac shouting from outside.I just pretended that I was not hearing anything.

But as 5 minutes went by.I hear footsteps come up to my room.I hurried up from bed.I am really scared by Mac.He may be a nice guy but he's not like that to me,Sometimes.

As my door slightly opened,I got chills down my spine."Jayden?Are you awake now?" Mac said,With a creepy grin.

I throwed a pillow at him.And I went to take a bath.

After my bath,I saw Mac looking through my bag.I throwed another pillow at him,And gave him a death glare.

He started acting cute and came up to me."Is my baby angry?~" He cutely said.I blushed.

"I hate you." I said while getting dressed.

He stood up and went next to me."Don't ever talk to other guys than me alright?" He said,Angrily.I don't know what he's talking about.

I never said to him that I was gay.And that I liked him.I would always blush just by looking at him.It makes me a fool.

"Let's go?" I cheerfuly asked him.He smiled at me.