chapter IX.- mustard & beer

it is now tomorrow. im standing in front of cavallos house. its 9:45 pm. as i was going to ring the doorbell someone opened the door. the girl was beautiful. her face, all natural, no plastic. her lips luscious, no fillers. her ling brown hair falling on her shoulders.
"who are you?" i asked.
"im madison." she answered.
omg! does he have another bitch?
"omg does he gave another bitch?" i asked again.
"wym another? omg *gasp* that sucked he said he was done with this shit. listen to me. turn around and run. never come back. delete every contact and move to another state."
"w-what? why would i do that?" i stuttered.
"listen if u don't believe me google Fifi Forget-Me-Not and you'll see what im talking about."

"what are you doing here. i said 10 pm." cavallo appeared out of nowhere.
"you monster. you cant do this to this poor girl." madison said. "you disgust meh."
"stay out of this madison. this doues not concern you MADISON. go home."
before i even got a chance to say anythinh, cavallo dragged me in the house.
"who the fuck was that!? you cheating on me di spade??"
"drop the attitude babygorl. that was my sister. now stfu and lets go have wild rough amazing sex."

time skip - after wild rough amazing sex
we had wild rough amazing sex. this time he used mustard. he went to the bathroom to clean himself. after a while he came back and cleaned meh w a towel. we then proceeded to spoon.
"your sister is very pretty." i whispered
"beer? i suppose she is."
"beer?" i asked
"beer."
"???"
"we call her beer cuz shes an alcoholic so dont listen to anything she says. she is unreliable."
"oh kay kay." i said softly.
i wanted to ask him about fifi but i was too scared. so instead i asked:
"were there others before me?"
"yee. but i dont wanna talk about it. lets just sleep pls." he answered.
i fell asleep in cavallos embracing arms.

time skip~
i came home at 3am. harry was on a gig and will come home soon. so i took the time to google the name madison gave me.

FIFI FORGET-ME-NOT_

fuck.

----------
an
hey guys
get ready for the last chapter cuz shit is about to go

DOWN ⬇️
manchester gals out 😗✌️