II

2 days later
Ivory
I woke up on Tristan's arms under the sheets, naked as ever. You probably think i'm dumb and stupid, there's no in-between but I just can't resist him.

The day I left our apartment together was the day he explained things to me. He went to my old place and made things clear, all the misconceptions and rumors. He told me that they texted the wrong number because he's just literally chilling with his homies. He even called Clinton, one of his friends to confirm that they were chilling that night. I didn't believed him. My decision has been made and i'm done with him forreal.

Not until he started to kneel and cry in front of me, telling me how much he love and care for me, the things he planned for us in the future, our dreams, and his determination to build and grow with me. That got me. I feel and I know that this time, he changed and he's willing to man up. I wanna give him another chance because I want him to prove me wrong, that i'm just overthinking and making shit up inside my head, that my boyfriend is loyal to me and he's all mine.

I moved back yesterday and we basically spent our time together. We watched movies, we ordered pizza, we makeout and cuddle and ended the night with an intense makeup sex. I missed moments like this, it's been a while since we had quality time together. No chilling with the homies, no random people blowing up on his phone, just the two of us. It's been a long time since i felt appreciated and loved like this and it's the most amazing thing ever.

I felt him moved around a little, he slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Goodmorning, baby" pecking my lips three times.

"Goodmorning" I smiled.

He rolled over so now he was on top of me. He's really heavy but I can't complain by the way he's sucking my neck while rubbing my clit.

"No, baby. I'm still tired from last night." I whined but he ignored me, he continued rubbing my clit which made me instantly wet.

"I mean, you can't blame me. You woke up looking like a snack, you made me horny like a motherfucker." he slowly slid himself inside of me, giving me deep and powerful strokes. He started kissing me because I can't keep my moans to myself and i'm being extremely loud. Our neighbors would be damned.

Not long enough, i'm squirting all over the sheets and Tristan was ready to release his cum.

"Baby, pull out" I moaned out. He grunted and nutted right on my stomach. I was breathing so heavily, beyond tired but still felt good.

Tristan got up and went to the bathroom to get some towels. He wiped his nut out on my stomach and laid beside me.

"Any plans for today?" I asked him.

"Fucking you in every corner of this apartment. In the bathtub, shower, kitchen table, in the couch, in the wall, shit i'll fuck you up in the sink too."

"You're so funny" I chuckled as I hit his chest playfully.

"What? I'm serious. Watch." He got up, carrying me in a bridal style. I groaned, my body is literally tired and I have errands to run today.

"Baby noo. I have things to do today. I'm afraid we can't do all that." I pouted. He held me down, wrapping his arms on my waist.

"Where are you going?" he kissed my neck while rubbing my belly.

"I have a job interview today and I can't miss it. If I got accepted then we can celebrate and make love in every corner of this apartment" I chuckled.

"Alright, goodluck baby. I know you got this." he made me turn around and kissed my lips. A simple peck turned into a full makeout session and it's making me wet again. I released myself from the kiss before it gets really intense.