Chapter One: Family Reunion

It had been a long time since Cassandra saw Bella her little sister.

Three years to be exact. During her time away she took classes in New York's famous performing arts school with a little job as a cook on the side. It was a good life and she enjoyed it. But she did miss her sister. They were like best friends, nothing could break them apart. She could still remember all the silly little pranks and jokes they would do together as kids. As the scenes from her past flashed before her eyes her mind drifted deeper and deeper in the past.

~ Flashback Childhood Memory ~

"Hey, Cass! Cassandra when can we play another prank on daddy?" Bella questioned as she ran around her in circles waving her little hands above her head. Bella was always so full of energy as well as always easily distracted.

"Aww, belly-boo you wanna play one on mummy instead?" Cassandra asked the little hypo child with her sweet, soft-toned voice. She could only watch with amusement as her face lit up with joy.

"Yes! Yes, yes!" Little Bella practically screamed with joy as her small arms and legs began jumping up and down like she was on springs. As Cassandra and Bella made their way to the room at the end of the hallway after sneaking up the stairs; like quiet little mice, they tried to open their mother's door without it squeaking. Popping their little heads through the door gap to see just enough into the dim lit room. As they made sure that both parents were still asleep, Bella grabbed the little feather duster that always lay on the bedside table next to their mother. Cassandra on the other hand snook into the bathroom attached to their room. She got the small bottle of shaving cream before heading back to the bedside of their mum. Shaking the bottle before spraying some into one of their mother's hands she smiled finally nodding to her little sister to tickle their mother's nose with the duster once she was done. All they could do was try to hold in their giggles as the shaving cream went all over their mother's face.

~ Flashback Memory Ends ~

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking we will be arriving at Forks North airport in 10 minutes. Thank you for flying Air America, we hope you have enjoyed your flight." Said the Captain's voice over the speakers in the aeroplane cabin. Cassandra blinked snapping out of her daydream. Landing already? Wow, she must have been daydreaming all the way from the airport in New York, she thought.

Finally, the plane landed, 10 minutes the Captain said. To be fairly honest with her it felt like twenty, not ten. As she finally made her way down the steps and to the ground, in her mind she was mentally kissing the floor. She had never really liked flying, but it was the easiest way to travel as it was better than drowning in case a boat she took sank. Making her way through to the waiting room she saw her dad looking around panicking just in case he missed her; to be fair this did make her smile. Making her way over to him she gave him a gentle hug, accidentally dropping her luggage on his foot. Oh, she was glad it happened though. The way he hopped on one foot for a few seconds was just amusing to her.

"Oh, dad come on it never hit your foot that hard." She laughed holding her stomach a little as it began to ache just a small amount of laughing.

"Well, it got you laughing." Charlie grinned his cheeky little sly grin, that always meant he did it on purpose.

"Right let's get your luggage in the car and get back to the house." He beamed smiling as he picked up her luggage for her.

"Oh please tell me you never came here in that police car of yours!" Cassandra whined not wanting to get embarrassed or for anyone to think she was doing something she wasn't meant to. After all, she knew what people were like in Forks. Judgmental and snotty, heck some were mean, snobby and just plain cruel and loved making fun of people.