Chapter Six: The Past and The Future

At least a week had passed, as Cassandra needed time, to process the information that she had gained from her vision. From what she had seen her mind had for the time being gone into slight shock. She knew her visions never have anything good in them, she had known that since she had been a child. But this? Rocked her to her core and not in a good way. The images from the vision had continued to flash in her brain over and over like a broken loop that was never-ending. Thankfully, a room had been prepared and waiting for her not long after her first visit with her sister, Bella. Her things that she had left in her car, which she had intended to return for, had been picked up for her. They of course would not let her leave after what had happened in front of them even though she had insisted that she was not only fine but more than capable of getting the stuff herself. Her car on the other had, had been taken to the Volturi underground garage. Now that she had to admit, handing her keys over was the hardest thing she had to do.

'One scratch and I swear vampire or not, you will wish you was never born.' She had threatened the Vampire Alex, who was the twin brother from Jane. Cassandra might have been human but she could hold her own.

Since she had been there for a week, since being helped to the room waiting for her, she had not left it. She needed to sort out her mind before she felt ready, to leave the room. She couldn't understand why her vision would had made it seem like all that was going to happen all because of, Bella, her sister, having a child with Edward. Which she had to admit even to her sounded impossible. Vampires are not able to bear children, right?

It had taken a week for her to become even remotely comfortable in this small space that was her room here. Over the week, she had taken her things, and attempted to make it as comfortable as she possibly could. After all, she had a strong feeling that she was going to be staying here for a while. At least that is what she felt within herself. Taking a deep breath, she stood to her feet, walking over to the small desk that was in the room that she had placed her pens and paper, as well as a few other items. Grabbing a Pen and some paper, she sat down at the desk and began writing out some ideas. After all she found that she could think better when writing ideas down because that way it was clearing her mind. But at the same time, she did have her laptop open with the Google Search engine ready and waiting for her to search anything she needed. For she needed more than idea ideas, she needed a plan. How else was she going to find out what was going on with her visions. Because as she thought about it, the different kinds of visions that she had been having so far? Not only conflicted but also didn't fit together correctly. it was as if all the visions was showing too many different possibilities and different futures all at once. Which for Cassandra, was not only confusing but almost very rare because normally her visions would not mix like this. Closing her eyes for a few seconds, she took another deep breath before her eyes opened. She began writing everything down.

Idea's and The Plan:

1. Use the cards to see if the future has changed again.

2. Also Use the cards to see if the chosen path or destiny of her sister had changed in anyway since her last vision a few weeks ago.

3. Stop her sister from becoming Pregnant, by warning her of the vision that she had.

4. Contact her friend who she speaks with, through Emails was able to give her either some advice or help her on his end to see if he was able to see anything different.

5. Try researching on the internet, to see if there is anything about half-human, half-vampire children.

6. Research anything about immortal children in any of the books here in the Volturi home. (Which thankfully she had checked with Jane before hand when she had been brought to the room. Thankfully, they do have a big Library of books. Which she was more than thankful for).