CHAPTER SIXTEEN - SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM

ZACKYS POV

God Ive never heard Sarah scream and shout as much in my life i couldnt help but take the phone from her and when I heard the voice my fears came true I heard his voice and for ten minutes it was my turn to start the shouting.

I eventually headed back over to see Sarah just standing there staring into space and blanking I explained to Suzanne and Terry who it was next thing I knew Terry shouted on Ronnie and Jimmy came with him and  then they were off well after poor terry looking through sarahs bag for her keys to the jeep myself Matt Johnny and Syn stayed behind after all some back up was needed here so that was us four kev boy hes a big sod and a couple of sarahs male friends who have known her a while.

We guided Sarah back to the party Anne grabbed  jack daniels for Sarah while Suzanne explained to kev and the guys what happened Sarah eventually started talking again and asked where Terry was we explained he went off with Ronnie and Jimmy  and she said better not be after him as he dont stand a chance we looked at her and laughed as if twit face would stand a chance against ronnie terry and Jimmy " but what about here ?" she asked "Thats covered " Anne said "come on Sarah theres Matt ,Zacky,Johnny,Brian ,Kev ya mates he wont get here at all or near you we all know what hes done so dont worry" she look and shook her head " I really really wish Ethan was here right now I need him" and she broke down Suzanne hugged her and told her again she had all of us which cheered her up next thing I knew she cranked the stereo grabbed a bottle of Jack and swigged it Suzanne and myself knew what was gonna happen and prepared ourselves for it as when she went like this she meant it but to be honest we werent going to stop her as atleast this way she was forgetting what just happened she was on bout tattoo designs to Kev then she decided to dive in the pool with Brian then left him in pool and pushed Eliza in I text Jimmy to see how things were going and he replied back saying still hunting will let you know give sarah a hug from us all". I returned back to the party and joined in

TERRYS POV 

While driving Jimmy said he would be look out as he knew what Sarahs ex looked like  and told us he would tell me when he spotted him  we drove round for two hours when Jimmy yelled "theres the fugly barstool" with that I slammed the anchors on not that I needed to as Ronnie and Jimmy were already out the car and away on the chase i decided to continue in the jeep and followed them I eventually found them Ronnie and Jimmy had him cornered  well you couldnt say cornered when ronnies arm was clamped round his neck and his arm in a chicken wing like style  Ronnie motioned for the boot too be opened while him and Jimmy threw him in the boot and slammed it shut "your choice of destination tez " Ronnie said I nodded and knew exactly where to go I headed down an old farm road Sarah had told me about and into a nearby field down through some woods and up an embankment I eventually reached the old style pill box bunkers and we dragged him down there least no one will hear him from here Jimmy brought the stuff from the jeep and we set to our mission.

Ronnie tied him up and decided it would be a fun idea to be very kind a gently rip his finger nails off with a pair of pliers and two toenails the reason being one for every year of misery he put Sarah through next he left him sitting there as if deciding what to do, Next thing I knew Jimmy was up and he gave him a right good beating leaving him conscious of course Ronnie headed back in for seconds and decided to pull the teeth out one by one and all you heard was screaming and that meant to be a bloke next that went was his man bits must admit it brung tears to my eyes yet the git was still awake which pissed me even more I decided to take over  not that i could do too much too him so i used the back end of the gun and smashed it into his face neck chesht arms legs you name it the place got it he started muttering on bout random crap mainly sarah so we all started again and that was it more we done the more foul mouthed bout Sarah he become saying hed been watching her for months etc the anger got the best of me I jabbed the barrel of the gun and let it go off there was nothing more satisfying to me than seeing the smirk wipe of his face in his final moments at least now Sarah couldnt be harmed anymore or be watched or even followed now what were we gonna do with his body ? I remember Sarah mentioning about peat bogs and so around the area so we headed to find one wasnt that far actually and dumped the body in their after weighing him down mind finally we were all pleased Jimmy text Zacky to tell him to relax job was complete and that nothing else will happen as he was no longer amongst this life Zacky text back saying great news finally something goods happened and told us not to worry about Sarah she was fine and forwarded a video of her which to be honest cheered me up especially after what she went through this afternoon .

"hey what we gonna do if someone asks if we seen him etc?" Ronnie asked Jimmy laughed "he was reported missing after Sarah left him and coz no-one seen him even his family didnt he was classed as dead" that was it Ronnie fell round laughing "get in well before we head to Sarahs we better head to mine and get changed and cleaned up then" and that was it we headed to Ronnies and changed then headed back to the party and me back to the woman I love and who I would protect no matter what  and also who said she cant dance yet have just been shown evidence she can.