Jealousy 1 - MekBoss

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AARMAU15_

I know, I know, I marked it as finished and it was...this is a final special request.

Reminder that this follows the previous Confession fan-fic timeline and not the actual My Engineer one as the initial story was written around Episode 7 or so?

Remember to vote if you like it.

Enjoy!

<3

PS_143

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Boom*

"BOSS?!!!" Mek threw off the blankets and frantically rushed from the bedroom to the kitchen, "What happened?!"

A pouty Boss looked wide-eyed at his half-naked boyfriend and gulped, "I got hungry...I didn't want to wake you." His head lowered to stop himself from staring, a small whisper, "I was...just making ramen..."

Mek audibly breathed a sigh of relief and shook his head, he pulled the sooty Boss into his chest, "Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?" He gently pats his head, "Next time, just tell me. Your bestest, most loving husband in the universe will gladly cook for you. Okay?"

With his face plastered to Mek's chest, Boss forgot all about his hunger for real food, "Mmm...feed me..."

Mek tried to pull apart so he could cook but his clingy boyfriend only held on tighter...

"Not...ramen..."

Mek didn't realize his Cheeky Wife had used their code word for sex and innocently asked, "Okay, then what do you want?" He reached behind to try to unlock Boss' arms to make him release the death grip around his waist, "If you don't let go, how am I going to cook, come on, be good."

He tried again but Boss only rubbed his face into his bare chest some more.

"Boss..." His tone changed, while he doesn't mind cooking, it's another thing to start the stove with a human apron on.

"Boss, how am I going to cook like this?"

Boss squished himself into Mek until there was no space between them, "Feed me...like how...I feed you..."

All Mek could do was laugh, he's been doing that a lot lately as each time he thought he knows Boss inside and out, the little guy surprises him with something new. That one-track mind, they had just woken up and he's already horny, didn't he say he was hungry? He would have carried him straight back into the room but knew if he did, they would spend countless hours laying with each other, he can't starve his wife. He'll feed him some real food first then later on and for the rest of the day, fill him the other way.

He kissed the top of Boss' head, "After breakfast, now go wait on the sofa."

But Boss continued hugging on...

He didn't know what to do with this wife of his, "Let go or I'm going to spank you for being a bad wife!"

"No!"

"I'm not a tree, let go!"

"No!"

Mischievousness filled his voice, "Sure? I'll count to three, if you don't let go..."