Idk

Smile they said. But how can you smile when all you wanna do is cry.
It's not like you don't want to smile. You do but you can't bc the voices in your head say you don't deserve to. That you shouldn't. They make you insecure about nothing. They make you worry more than you need to. They make you become this thing you never thought you could be. They make you stop before you even know you should be going. They make everything seem like it's a big choice even when it's just choosing what to wear. They make you rearrange the stars while your supposed to stay on the ground. They make you race to the finish line when you know there are no other runners. They make an ant transform into a monster. They make you see your hands as tied when you've been using them to do everything they ask of you. They make you panic with agony as you're drawing a child's picture. They make a tree into an apple chucking beast. They make laughing turn to mocking. They make home sweet home into demons are here. They turn I don't care into I'm worried about you. They make a battle into a war. They turn a rock into a bolder. They turn a puddle into an ocean. All of this making it harder to do anything. You see why we don't smile? That's the least thing we need to worry about right now.

Sorry If I messed up, I'm new at this. Hope you liked it. Sorry it's so depressing.