5: used and fights

Ashton's POV:

I started to see Annie not going to be okay. "Annie, are you sure you want to tell us?" I asked. She nodded while wiping her tears. "What's wrong?" Michael asked.

She made us follow her somewhere where nobody can listen or find us. "Well, you know Luke, right?" She asked. We nodded.

"We had it, lost my virginity at 14 and I regret already." She says. I was shocked and so was Michael. "Did you agree to do it?" I asked. "I pretended to but I didn't." She answers.

"That asshole." Michael says. I hugged her tightly and Michael hugged her. "I don't know what to do anymore." She cries. "You might be 14 but we wouldn't do that if we were dating you." I say.

"Thanks guys."

Annie's POV:

We pulled away from our embrace and saw Rise staring at us with a smile. "How's Faith, Pepper, Isabella and Mia?" Michael asked. "Good." I answered. "OMG, ITS LIZ!" I heard someone yell.

"Oh no." Ashton mumbles. Liz, Ben, Jack, Andrew and..Luke. I looked away and Ash gave him a death glare. Luke rolled his eyes and saw a girl running to him and he kissed her.

"Asshole." Michael mumbled angrily. "Annie, if we're going to do with the hard way. The hard way it is." Ashton says. I pulled Ashton in a kiss and Michael smirked.

Ashton was shocked at first but kept on going. I felt Luke staring at the back of my head. You used me, Hemmings, karma hits you like a bitch. I felt Ashton licked the bottom of my lip.

I teased him and never let him. He got angry after a while and he lightly bit my bottom lip. Better than Luke at least.

Luke's POV:

"What a beautiful it is." Mom says. "Isn't it, Liz?" My new girlfriend, Madison says. "You're better than Luke's ex. She was a big slut." Mom says. "I don't know who she is." Madison says.

"Never mind that, is that Rose and Mr. Hood?" Ben asked. I nodded and I kissed Maddie. "Don't they have daughter together?" Jack asked. "Yeah, but we have to meet her." Dad says.

"I would love to meet Luke's ex, I hope she's really nice." Madison says. "Can we stop talking about Annie, Madison?" I asked. She nodded.

Once we got to meet Mom's friend Rose, Madison came up and kissed me in the cheek. I was Michael and Ashton talking to a girl. Hold on, is that ANNIE?

And is she kissing Ashton? My old crush is kissing my best mate?! Michael kept on smirking at me and I went over there with Madison walking behind.

Annie's POV:

When Ashton and I pulled away, the reason why is that Luke and his new toy was coming over. Asshole. "Hello Annie." Luke said. I rolled my eyes and never replied back.

"Hello, can you not hear me?" Luke asked. "Should I really talking a boy that I now hate?" I asked. "Well, you are......you're not best friend." I interrupted him.

"Luke, stop going hard on this girl." The girl says. It seems I'll get along with her. "Hi, I'm Madison, Luke's new girlfriend." She introduced. "I'm Annie, Ashton's new girlfriend." I introduced.

"It seems like you and Ashton are a cute couple." Madison says. "Why, thank you, you and Luke seem to be happy together." I say. I smiled and Ashton kissed my temples.

Luke gave me a death glare. "Annie, can we talk?" Luke asks. "Sure, Luke." I say. We went some where nobody can hear us.

Luke's POV:

I was angry at Annie. "Why the fuck you kiss my best mate, you slut?" I asked griping her arm tightly. "Why did you fuck me then get a girlfriend right after we had to see other people?" She ask.

I lost my grip and let go of her arm. "I was drinking then met Madison and we talked for two weeks and then I asked her to be my girlfriend" I admit. "

Just to tell you this, we aren't together. I was very vulnerable when we had sex. I don't know why but I didn't know what to do when we did it. I'm not a phase anymore. I'm somebody else's." She says leaving me.

"I'm sorry." She mumbles to me when we brush shoulders. She ran to Ashton and cried into his chest. Why did I fucking do that??

"KIDS, LUNCHTIME!"

Rose's POV:

The kids came to the table. The Hemmings and Cliffords' sat in front of us and Irwins' and us sat together. Annie sat down looking upset and Ashton comfort her. While we ate, Annie didn't talk.

"Annie, how come you're not eating?" I asked concerned. "Mom, I'm fine." She says. "Okay, fine with me." Mr. Hood says. After an awkward silence, Annie stood up to leave.

"Dear, where are you going?" Calum asked. "I'm just going to call somebody alone." She says. Calum and I looked at each other and let her. "You're not allowed to leave the table, missy." Liz says.

"Excuse me?" I asked. "She's not allowed to leave the table." Liz repeats herself. "She's my daughter and I allowed her to." I say keeping my cool down.

"She's not your daughter, she's Ms. Hannigan's daughter." Liz argues. "Liz, I'm not happy with your attitude." Andrew says. "Well, she's a huge slut and doesn't deserve to be happy."

Annie's POV:

"Well, she's a huge slut and doesn't deserve to be happy." Liz says. "Just because Luke had sex with me doesn't mean I'm huge slut. He just tried to comfort me but I guess we did it the next step." I say.

"Don't bother if you are calling my daughter a slut but you can call her one but she is not one, bitch." Rose says. I left the table with Ashton following. Ashton comforts me better.

I went to stand with Ashton and I cried into his chest. "What's happening to me?" I asked. He shrugged. "Can I asked you something?" Ashton asked. I nodded and looked up.

"Instead eating with Hemmings, Michael, You and me go to the movie theater and you'll be fine." He asked. "Sure." I say. We called Michael over and we told him.

"Who's going to drive?" Michael asked. We looked at Ashton and he sighed. He got into the car and Mr. Hood already gave me a phone. I sat in the passenger seat and Michael sat back seat.

Ashton's POV:

We're driving to the movie theaters and play 21 questions. "So, how did you meet Luke, Annie?" Michael asked. "I met him in Ms. Hanngian's place and we've been ex/best friends for a good 6 years." I say.

"Do you mind playing My Chemical Romance?" I asks. Annie tried to find the cd and once she found a cd that said 'The Black Parade', I put it in.

"Do you mind if I put in the cd and play Teenagers?" Annie asked. I shook my head. "Then I don't mind listening to MCR." She says. She put on Teenagers and we rocked out to it.

I think Im falling for Annie.