Chapter 1

~one day after crash~

Della awoke with her leg stuck under a rocket part. Suddenly, she began to gasp for air she look around desperately.

"Yes oxy-chew!" She shouted reaching for it.

She quickly stuck it in her mouth and could probably breath agian.

They she remembered NO NO NO! She thought trying to pull her leg out from under the rocket part. My boys we're in that rocket!

"Come on!" She yelled but her leg wouldn't budge. She looked around some more and found a sharp bit of metal. She sighed heavily as she knew she had no choice.

Timeskip because nobody wants to imagine her doing- that...

Della ,now only having one leg, looked for for her eggs. Oh why did I bring my eggs with me! I know wanted to give them the stars but this is not what I meant! She thought.

Soon she found her eggs. She sighed in relieve seeing that they appeared to be save since they literally were rapped in almost every blanket they had.

Della slowly took the blankets off her eggs but she gasped as one of them had a small crack NO NO NO! Please don't be hurt! She thought rubbing it gently.

Suddenly, the crack grew.

Wait is it hatching?!

A/N: hi guys hope y'all enjoy this sorry it wasn't that long but I'm writing this at almost 12am. Well comment what you think. Hope y'all are doing good! Stay safe!