Chapter 3

Timeskip (triblets are 5)

Della was busy trying to build the spear while the boys sat in there 'home' very, very bored.

"Urr I'm so bored!" Dewey said, "I wanna explore!"

Huey roled his eyes, "Dewey, Mum said we have to stay inside while she works." He explained, "Junior woodchuck rul-" he was cut of when Dewey yanked the book out of his hand.

"HEY!" Huey screamed.

"Can you stop with your stupid rule book!" He said tossing it out of the house into space.

Huey gave him a glare and went out to get it.

"Oh Hubert I thought we aloud out there!" He teased.

Huey just gave him another glare.

"Urr guys mums coming back might wanna hurry Hue." Louie said.

Dewey and Heuy turned to see Della with angry expression running back with the guidebook. Huey quickly ran inside.

"Huebert Duck, what you doing outside!" Della yelled.

"I'm sorry mum! I was only trying to get my gidebo-" Huey started but got cut off by Dewey.

"It was me mum." He said, Della looked confused. "I was the one who though his book outside and he went to get it."

"Dewey, why would you do that? You know how much Huey loves his guidebook!"

"Well I was just angry and I was upset."

"Angry? Upset? What are you-" Della asked confused.

"WELL YOUR NEVER AROUND!!"

Della froze.

"Dewey,"

"I DON'T WANNA HERE IT!" He screamed slaming the door.

Della ran after him.

"Dewey, honey, you know I'm only trying to get us back to earth," Della said sitting next to her son.

"Yeah I know..." he said quietly.

"Look, when we get back to earth, I promise we'll have more quality time."

"Ok, I'm sorry." They shared a hug and Della went back to building the rocket.

A/N: I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING ACTIVE ON HERE! I'm kinda been busy with school I'm really sorry 😔
Well hope u like this part