Chapter 2

Della quickly graped the box of oxy-chew ready to feed it to them when they hatch. Lucky there was enough for all of them.

Suddenly a small head popped out of the first and Della quickly stuffed a piece of oxy-chew in his mouth before he started struggling to breathe.

Not too long after the 2nd egg hacked and once agian Della gave him oxy-chew. Same for the 3rd one when he hatched. Della already thought of names. She remembered Donald telling her about how silly her names we're.

"Ok then if your such a master of names then what should we call them!" Della said.

"Well I was thinking Hubert, Dewford and Llewellyn." Donald said rubbing one of the eggs gently.

"I still think Jet, Terbo and Rebel are better."

Della sighed as she picked up her babys, rocking them. She diside to name them Hubert, Dewford and Llewellyn to remember Donald by as she'd probably be on the moon for a while.

She rocked Heuy, Dewey and Louie untill the fell asleep.

Time skip (triplets are 3)

The triplets we're surviving ok on the moon. Sure there we're Mite attacks from time to time but Della always made sure to keep them away from the boys.

She would often tell them stories about her adventures on earth at bedtime. She missed it so much.

Trying to rebuild the spear and raise the boys have been a challenge but she was handleding it ok.

Della was beginning to notice that Dewey was daring and sometimes stubborn, Louie was misterous and often misbehaved and Huey was very smart for his age and even stared to learn read and write. He only red her woodchuck guidebook and he seemed to really enjoy it.

A/N: Hey finally updated! Sorry it took so long but I've kinda been distracted since my I'm family aloud to see my family! :3 Sorry this sucks but I'm gonna write about the triplets actually doing stoff probably today or tomorrow idk.

Bye