Chapter One: Harry Styles

Harry's POV ( London, England 1721 )

I walked along the sidewalk while carriages were driving passed me. On my right arm, I had my lovely wife, Elvira Styles, and my son, Damon Styles.

Elvira and I were married every since 1718, and we had Damon 1720. I turned my head to face Elvira pushing Damon's stroller. I smiled widely and kissed her hand as she smiled at me.

That's when I heard gunshots, and people screaming. I looked at where they were screaming and I saw men standing next to a carriage, blood dripping from the corners of their mouth, their faces pale and their eyes red as the color of dark red.

My eyes widen and I started running with Elvira. Elvira grabbed Damon from his stroller and ran with me. We reached our home and I pushed them in.

"Take Damon and go upstairs now!" I yelled, my husky deep british voice cracking as I saw my son's face terrified.

Elvira nodded and ran upstairs. I looked around and grabbed something sharp. I heard banging from upstairs and I ran up the stairs to find Elvira lying on the floor. Two small holes in her neck as blood was oozing out.

"No!" I shouted and I ran to her, but I was pushed by a hand. I grunted as I hit the wall. my vision became blurry and I looked around. "Damon." I thought.

I started panicking and i stood up but I stumbled. That's when I saw someone kissing or sucking from Damon's neck. My eyes widen and I grabbed the sharp object and I ran after the creature.

I stabbed the person in the heart and they fell to the floor. I growled and looked at Damon, Damon was crying. "He is still alive!" I thought. But he was a monster like them.

I grabbed Damon and began to cry. I couldn't stop crying. My one year old son is a monster and my lovely wife is dead. I felt something pierce into my skin. I jumped and saw Damon. His eyes red, and his fangs showed.

"D-Daddy." He spoke. "I-I'm firsty" He added. I grabbed the stake I used to kill the creature. I looked at Damon, I hesitated before piercing it through his heart. I had to kill him, he was a monster and he was dangerous. I cried for days. By my wife and sons body. I punched walls and destroyed everything.

Weeks passed and London was destroyed. Dead bodies everywhere. I almost got sick at the sight. I looked at my pocket watch. It was 12:45 P.M, and everyone - well mostly everyone was asleep.

I walked down an alley with a bottle of beer in my hand. I was drunk out of my mind, and my outfit was a mess, from all the vomit and blood.

I heard noises and I looked around. "Who's there?" I shouted. I heard more noises and then I was attacked by someone. I screamed and tried getting out of the person's grip as they started kissing my neck, then I felt something pierce into my neck.

I screamed loudly then I started losing feeling everywhere. Then everything turned black.

-

I rose up screaming, and panting. My neck hurt like hell. I looked around and I was in someone's house. "Ahh, you're awake, Harold." said an unfamiliar voice.

"Who are you?" I said, trying to get up but I was stopped by someone pushing me down. I looked next to me to find a woman in her fifties. I scooted away from her while she was giving me a bottle.

"W-What is it?"

"It's blood, Mr. Styles." said the voice. I looked at the woman insanely. I stared at her neck, the vein popping out of her neck made me thirsty. I was craving something I had never craved before. Blood.

I pulled the woman down and started drinking from her neck. She screamed but I covered her mouth and finished drinking from her. I heard the person chuckle. I began to cry. I know what I was and I never wanted to be this person. Why, because my parents were killed from this creature.

What I was, was a vampire. My worst enemy.

PRESENT

"That's how I became this ugly creature." I say growling lowly.

Zayn, Liam, Louis, Vicky, and Mason all nodded. They were upset about my story. How my wife died and how I killed my son.

"I am so sorry, Haz." Vicky said as she kissed my cheek lightly. I pushed her away and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I said before going out of the house. Finding my next meal.