Diaper work

Some days later when I forgot about my diapers in that drawer, I realized that it would be a fun idea to go to work in my diaper. And I'm still surprised to this day that I wasn't scared going into the public world with a diaper on.

I work as a news paper girl.
So I meet up to work to get my route, jump on my bike and out into the wild I go. On my way I notice a lot of faces look at me. And I'm sure they didn't notice my diaper, but it still gave me the creeps. I went around for about 20 minutes until I feel the first very slight pain in my stomach. I was excited, because I like to poop in my diaper. So I try my best to push my mess out of my butt into my diaper, but it's quite hard, when you both walking and trying not to look suspicious.
Right until it blows into my diaper, I actually got scared by that, not even joking.

It's very enjoyable to walk around in the open with a diaper on. But my mess started to get dry and it became more boring to mush around in, but luckily pee had my back (literally). So it of course made my poop mushy again, and more mushy than it was before.
My route took about 2 hours, the average time I usually take, and that's a long time to walk around in a full diaper.

I don't really have anymore exciting stories in diapers from my real world experience.
But to this day, I still wear diapers, abdl diapers now, which are a hundred times better.
But I'll see if I have time to update my stories. And I'll see ya guys.
Bye!