When i first wore one.

The first time I started with getting interested in diapers, I read a lot of tips and tricks of how to both buy diapers. And how to hide them. Always buy with credit. Hide them in the least noticeable place and make sure to cover it up. It took at least 3 years until I got the balls to buy some. I found the superstore the farthest away and one we never use in our town. Got 50 dollars just in case. The diapers of course didn't cost that much, but it's always nice to have some extra. I walked around and fake talked into my phone pretending to buy the diapers for another person. Until I found the ones that I wanted to buy. I made sure to empty my backpack at home before I left. The diaper bag could just fit in my backpack and I went off.
On the way home my heart was beating super fast. Both from excitement but also fear. What if my mom caught me. Luckily she wasn't home till night. I came home. Ran upstairs and opened the bag in the bathroom. I stripped down and slowly put the diaper on. The diapers broke several times but I finally got it on somehow. I made sure to take some tape to make sure it wasn't breaking. I mean, it was a size 3 soooo... But anyway. I got it on. And it felt absolutely amazing. It was so soft! I felt just like a baby. I remember the times at kindergarten when I would sneak into the baby's zone of the kindergarten and steal diapers. Just so I could poop and pee in them. But now they don't quite fit me. Hehe. I was only in a shirt and socks and of course a diaper. It wasn't a tape on diaper but it said diaper on it so I'm just going to assume that it's a diaper. I went on my computer in my bed and relaxed to the finest. Until I felt my bladder needing to let something out. I instantly got up from the bed and out in the bathroom. Sat on the toilet but with my diaper on if it should leak. This is the moment I've been waiting for, for such a long time. Time to pee in my diapee! I just relaxed and let go. It flew out like crazy and the diaper got totally wet. But it fortunately didn't leak. But it was completely soaked. I don't think my diaper was made for big wet baby's hihi. When I was finished. I sat on the floor just to feel how it actually felt. Many people say it's nice to sit in a wet diaper. And they where right!
Later I was sitting in my wet, still not changed diaper watching Netflix. Until I had to pee again. I ran out in the bathroom to pee on the toilet. But still of course in the diaper. It didn't leak! But it did grow very big. I was in the diaper for a very long time. Until my sister big sister came home...