Scathach's Second Chance (Updated)

*Welcome to the first chapter of Second Chances. I hope you all enjoy this chapter as well as this shirt miniseries in general. Anyways, let's get this chapter started already.*

As Ryan sat in his room in the Shadow Border, the boy continued to think about his current predicament with fight the Crypters. After defeating the Scandinavian Lostbelt, Ryan understood why the A Team decided to destroy Proper Human History. They believed that humanity had taken a turn for the worst and believed that the world should started over. However, they became just as evil as Goetia by killing all of humanity and made a deal with a foreign god. They had no way of knowing if the entity could be trusted or was really trying to "save" humanity. They literally knew nothing about this Foreign God but they decided to create Lostbelts anyways in order to prove that they were better "saviors of humanity" than Ryan. The Crypters were a bunch of freaking hypocrites.

Suddenly, the brown haired boy was brought out of this thought when he heard someone knocking on his door. "Who is it?"

"It's your teacher and future wife.," a familiar feminine voice called from the other side of the door. "Can I come in?"

From the moment he heard the voice, Ryan knew who was waiting outside his door: Lancer Scathach aka one of the thirstiest women of Chaldea. Ever since he first summon her, the Queen of Shadows had been obsessed with her master as she wanted to groom to be the perfect man. She trained him in combat and magic to make him a better mage during the Incineration of Humanity incident which did help with defeating Goetia. However, she also had been obsessed with stealing the boy's virginity claiming to wanting to help learn to please the multiple female servants he had summoned over the past three years. Funny enough, Lancer did manage to get his virginity a year ago, but that didn't exactly stop her. Now, the Celtic woman was determined to become Ryan's wife claiming that if she chose him, the other girls would finally calm down.

Ryan immediately began to panic as he tried to figure out to deal with Scathach. "Umm...sorry, but you can't come in right now. I'm...Umm...trying to get ready for the next Lostbelt."

He immediately heard the woman laugh from the other side of the door. "We both know that we don't know what the Lostbelts are like until we arrive in one. There's no way to prepare for them. Anyways, I'm coming in whether you like it or not."

With that, Scathach forced the door open as she walked in wearing nothing, but white sweater. The brown haired boy had to admit she looked extremely sexy right now, but his head is as telling him to run as he knew how Scathach acted when the two of them were alone.

"You know

"You know...it's been awhile since you and I spent some alone time together..," the Queen of Shadows said with a pervert smile on her face. "How about we try getting that Max bond level? I promise it will feel good."

"Umm...Lancer...how about we just talk aboit this?," he suggested nervously. "I mean what if any of the other girls walk in on us? They won't exactly be happy..."

Scathach smirked as she walked up her student and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him in close. "Oh I wouldn't worry about that. Most of them are either in a briefing with Goredolf right now or are off doing their own thing. So...you're not getting out of this. Now get ready for me rock your world."

With that, the scarlet haired woman finely pressed her lips against her master's. The brown haired boy tried to resist, but he had to admit that his mentor was a extremely good kisser. In a matter of moments, he melted into the kiss as the couple began to make out. As they continued to passionately kiss each other, the Queen of Shadows began to worm her hands inside the boy's pants and began to stroke his member. He began to moan in pleasure causing Scathach to gain the upper hand as she pushed her master onto the bed. There was so much pleasure flowing through Ryan's body that he soon climaxed on Scathach's silk-like hands.

"There's so much...let me help clean you up," Lancer said as she licked the mana off her haves before pulling down Ryan's pants and quickly took his member inside her mouth.

The woman didn't waste anytime bobbing her head up and down the boy's length as he groaned in pleasure. As soon as he was hard enough again, Scathach took Ryan's member out of her mouth causing the boy to pout. However, the Master of Chaldea quickly changed his mind as Scathach straddle the boy before inserting his length into her womanhood. Scathach quickly began to ride her student, but the brown haired boy was tired of not having any control of his current situation. So, he quickly put his hands on the Lancer class servant's hips as he began to thrust in rhythm with the Queen of Shadow's hips. The two moaned in pleasure as they began to go at it like rabbits while they began to make out more with each other once again. After several minutes of pleasure, the the couple climaxed together before quickly going for another round, but this time doing it doggy-style. Once they finished , the master and servant collapsed on the bed before snuggling up together.

"That was amazing...," Ryan said with a smile. " I mean you're amazing."

"I know.," Scathach said with a cocky smirk on her face. "You know...if you married me, we could do stuff like all time. So, what do you say? Will you marry me, Master?"

Suddenly, Mashu  walked in the room as the purple haired girl said, "Senpai. It's time for our meeting with Gor-?! What the heck?! Scathach! Are you trying to seduce Senpai into marrying you again?!"

"I was.," Scathach stated with a pout on  her face. "And I would got a way with it if wasn't for you meddling kouhai."

Let me know in the comments which girl you want to have their second chance next. (Note: I added six more girls since the first time I published this chapter). The remaining girls are:
1.) Mashu
2.) Okita
3.) Tamamo no Mae
4.) Mordred
5.) Nero
6.) Artoria (Lancer)
7.) Jeanne D'Arc
8.) Nobu
9.) BB