BB's Second Chance

*Be prepared because it's BB's turn. Oh gosh.....what have I done?*

Something was off. Throughout the day, Ryan had felt like somebody was watching him. Some kind of malicious entity seemed to have their eyes on him. He felt them in his room, the command center, the simulation room, and even the cafeteria. However, whenever he turned to see who or what it was, the young man saw nothing, but he could swear he heard someone laughing at his fear and confusion.
So, when he went into his room for the night, he had Izumi guard the door front the outside, locked it, built a barricade, and even placed a dresser in front of the door. Hopefully, that would keep him safe. So with all that done, Ryan changed into his pajamas, climb into bed, and went to bed. Little did he know.....that all of his precautions meant nothing as a familiar entity worked her magic.

that all of his precautions meant nothing as a familiar entity worked her magic

Oh....this is going to be so much fun 💜. Hope you all enjoy the show, Senpais~

                                XXXXXX

When he woke up, Ryan found himself laying on a couch in a familiar place, but definitely knew that it wasn't his room. However, he recognized the room he was in a certain kouhai's room/studio and no.....he wasn't talking about Mashu. He should have known that it was her...it's always her!!! Seriously, how could he keep falling for her tricks and schemes?! It should be obvious to him by now who had been watching him yesterday. That's when the boy felt a sudden weight on him as the boy looked up to his captor.

"Hi Senpai!," a tanned BB exclaimed a sexy nurse outfit on with a perverted smile on her face

"Hi Senpai!," a tanned BB exclaimed a sexy nurse outfit on with a perverted smile on her face. "Ready to have some fun? I promise you'll enjoy yourself."

Ryan just glared at the Mooncancer class servant. "Really, BB? You had to kidnap me?!"

"Well, at least I didn't tie you up.," the evil kouhai stated which caused the young man to think for a moment before nodding in agreement. "Besides, we can't make love in your room. After all, seeing how so many people just barge into your room on a daily basis, I think my room was a better choice."

"Well.....you're not wrong.," the master of Chaldea said with a sigh. "By the way, what's with the tan? Are you possessed again?"

"Nope!," BB said with a cheer before coming I close as she wrapped her arms around her Senpai's neck. "I know how much you wanted to summon my Summer form....so I decided to dress up for you. You do like my outfit right, Senpai?"

The brown haired boy immediately blushed as the AI began to rub herself against his body. He had to admit....BB was definitely hot especially in this costume. He could feel himself get hard from just looking at her as she continued her motions. He found himself inching closer to her as the Mooncancer class servant pucker her lips ready for a kiss.

"Screw it.," Ryan said as he and BB met in a passionate kiss.

The young couple began to battle for dominance as their tongues explored the insides of each other's mouths. Meanwhile, the brown haired boy moved his hands down towards BB's nice and plump bottom and gave it a nice squeeze causing to stop kissing him as she let out a moan of pleasure.

"Oh Senpai!," the girl moaned before giving him a smug smirk. "How naughty of you....I think it's time to move on."

With that, the evil kouhai pulled down her master's pants, took his hardened member between her breasts, and began to massage them. Ryan groaned in pleasure as the Mooncancer class servant continued her actions with a smirk of confidence on her face. She then quickly began to lick the tip of his manhood before taking into her mouth and began to bob her head up and down. The master of Chaldea felt so much pleasure that he couldn't help, but climax as a rush of mana flowed down the purple haired girl's throat which she happily guzzled down.

"Delicious," BB cooed as she took her lover's member out of her mouth. "But I think it's time for the main event."

The AI wasted no time as she stripped off her outfit before she positioning herself above Ryan's manhood and slamming herself down on it. Then she began to bounce before Ryan decided to take charge pushing her onto her back while beginning to thrust in rhythm with what the girl had started. The young couple moaned in pleasure as they continued to go at it like animals in heat. Again, while BB does drive her Senpai crazy sometimes, he had to admit that she did love him in her own way and also...she was a great partner as they soon climaxed in unison.

However, they didn't stop there as the couple merely changed positions and went several more round before collapsing onto the couch smiles on their faces.

"That's was amazing...," Ryan said as he tried to catch his breathe.

"I know...I'm pretty awesome.," BB said proudly. "And imagine...if you choose me, we could do this all the time. All you have to do is say that I'm your best Kou—"

The evil kouhai was caught as both she and her master noticed Mashu and Parvati standing in front of them with their eyes locked in BB.

"Looks like someone needs to be punished," Mashu stated coldly.

"I agree....Senpai. If you could aside, I promise we won't hurt you.," Parvati offered. "We can even have some fun after."

"Crap Baskets....," evil kouhai said as the other kouhais tackled to her to the ground as the Kouhai War began.....and stopped five minutes later when the trio noticed that Ryan had been kidnapped by Meltlilith and Passionlip during the fighting.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter (I know I did 💜). That's enough out of you, BB. Anyways, let me know in the comments, which girls you want to get their second chance next. The remaining girls are:
1.) Mashu
2.) Okita
3.) Nobu
4.) Saber Alter
5.) Atalanta
6.) Saber Artoria
7.) MHX
8.) Jeanne D'Arc Alter
9.) Ishtar
10.) Anastasia