3: The before pt 2

Still 2010

Sana: Excuse me, could you please read this?

(Sana handed a paper sheet to a man who received it, crumpled the paper, and threw it on the floor. Sana picked the crumpled paper back up and un-crumpled it. The sheet said " LOOKING FOR AN EYEWITNESS FOR HIT-AND-RUN ". Sana sighed to herself. Sana soon started to tape up some of the paper sheets on walls around the town.)

________

(Sana walked tiredly exiting out of her high school.)

Dahyun: Are you sleeping, Sana?

Sana: No, I'm not sleeping.

(Sana smacked herself, in the face, with both hands, trying to wake herself up.)

Sana: Did you find a part-timer for you family's restaurant?

Dahyun: Why?

Sana: If you didn't, I want to do it.

Dahyun: You need the money, right? I'm sure you father's hospital bill is crazy expensive.

Sana: I just have to make some money, that's all.

Girl student 1: Isn't that Lee Y/n? From Kingdom high?

Girl student 2: Yeah it is! Why is he here at our school?

(Students started to run towards the gate of the school. The students got Sana's and Dahyun's attention. Sana could see Y/n standing at the gate, still in his school uniform, holding a white teddy bear with a red bow tie.)

Girl Student 3: What's with the bear?

Girl student 4: Is he giving it to someone?

(Y/n was looking for someone until he found her, Sana. They both looked at each other, directly eye to eye.)

Dahyun: *gasp* It really is Lee Y/n! He's the one who save me from those punks! Is he here to see Nayeon? Does he regret dumping her or something? Is he trying to get back with her or something?

Sana: Yah, stop being so nosy.

(Sana walked near the exit while Dahyun looked at Sana.)

Dahyun: Why is she talking like that about my future husband?

(Dahyun pouted and quickly walked next to Sana again. Sana was about to walk past Y/n until, he grabbed her arm making her face towards him. Sana, was a little star-trucked but was keeping her cool even thought her cheeks were turning pink. Dahyun, looked surprised. Y/n and Sana, both looked into each other's eyes. He let go of her arm.)

You: I cut class because it's our 100th day anniversary, but you're ignoring me?

Sana: Eh? What? 100th day anniversary? Whose?

(Y/n looked at the teddy bear and then handed the bear to Sana.)

You: Happy 100th day anniversary. I love you, Sana!

(Sana couldn't believe what was happening, and so was Sana. Students around were taking pictures. Nayeon, who was walking with her friends, saw the two. Y/n then ruffled Sana's hair.)

You: *laughs* You're too cute! I just can't study with you hanging around me!

(Sana's mouth was opened the whole time this was happening. Dahyun was secretly fangirling, while Nayeon felt a little betrayed. Y/n then went over to Sana and wrapped his right arm around her.)