heres the deal

look, quick disclaimer, this is my opinion on BLM. i am not black, so i cannot understand their pain, but i am allowed to have my own opinions. i will not tolerate any hate. if you would like to talk about it in a civilized, calm matter, you are more than welcome to. but i wont hesitate to block. i respect your opinions, please respect mine. if you know it will only infuriate you, please do not read or comment.

i don't care what you do with your life. its whatever. its your life and you have the right to fuck it up or make it amazing. but what i care about is why protests are turning violent and invading other's lives. why should i be expected to fully support something that involves something that makes me uneasy. literally anything else, im okay with, i dont care. i understand i sound like an asshole, but this just doesn't sound fair.

they're being racist and offending you, and i get it. but what i dont get is why people cant stay calm be the bigger person.

i support BLM, but i cannot truthfully say that the violence is something i can be okay with. i get that you could say 'then dont say you support blm', and i get it. but it isnt like im against it.

violent protests against the people who are being violent to you doesnt make it right, in my opinion.

please point out anything that just isnt right. but please dont be rude. i dont want to be an asshole, but i dont want to say i support something i dont. id be just as bad as the actual assholes.

bottom line, violence is not my thing.