Chapter 7 (Does He Like Me)

Zaks pov

I woke up but Bad wasn't there. Wait what's that smell? It smells like pancakes and Bacon! Wait what time is it 9am ? Why am I awake and this time. Whatever let me get up. I got up from the Bed

Oh why is Darryls sweater on the floor?  I picked up his sweater it smelled like him. I took of my sweater and put on his. I really liked it. It was nice and comfortable. Well Better see what's going on in the kitchen.

Well look at that Darryl is making Breakfast. " oh hey skeppy!" Bad said " wait why do you have my sweater?" I got flustered. How did he notice that Quickly? Its his sweater. " um nothing just wanted to wear it!" I said while walking to the Kitchen.

I took a seat at the island " so whats for Breakfast?" I said " just some pancakes and Bacon" Bad said while flipping the pancake "oh ok" i got some pancakes and the Bacon " is there any orange juice?" I asked  " ya in the fridge" Bad said

I got the orange juice, poured it into a cup. I sat Back down and I eat the pancakes. These are good, like really good... " these are amazing!" I said loudly " hehe thank you" Bad said. " try them!" I said while getting a small piece of pancake. I went up to Bad and feed him the piece.

"Isn't good?" I said " mhm ya these are ok" Bad said finishing the piece
"Ok?? OK? These are amazing!" I said, I grabbed flour in my hand and thew it at Bad " Hey! Stop that!" Bad yelled while grabbing some flour and thew it at me " you asked for it!" I yelled I thew some Back at him.

I few minutes later. We finally stopped ( Because we ran out of flour ) " oh my goodness! Look at the mess" Bad yelled, He wasn't mad. " here let me clean it up while you finish eating" I told him. "alright fine only if I get to help when am done eating " he said
"Ok, fine Deal!"

Darryls pov

I finished eating, I went to help zak clean up the mess. " done!" I said
" yup! So Bad?" Skeppy said " yes?"
I said to him. I looked into his eyes
Such pretty eyes. " do you want to watch a movie?" Skeppy said while looking into my eyes. And giving me the puppy eyes. How could I say no, to this muffin.

"Ok, But let's get cleaned up I don't What the couch to have flour everywhere" I said " ok!"

————-

After I took a shower. Zak went to go take a shower. I went to the living room and I turned on the tv. I waited for Zak. " am out of the shower!" Skeppy said loudly. He wasn't wearing my sweater. " give me a second" I said, I headed to my room. Grabbed one of my sweaters, I went Back I gave Zak my sweater. "Here" I said

" um what?" He gave me a confused look. " am giving my sweater to you, But you have to give me yours" I said. Zak took the sweater. Took of his and handed his sweater to me. Then he put on mine " there, you look nice in my sweater" skeppy said while looking at me " thx!" I said.

" so? What movie do you want to watch?" I said while looking at the movies we have. " lion king!" Skeppy said playfully " oh alright" I put in lion king and we watched the movie. Then we sat down at the couch. I saw Zak moving closer to me. Until we touched hands accidentally. He was right next to me. I wanted to hold his hand. Should I?

I reached out my hand. And our hands intertwined together. I was holding his hand it was nice. I looked at him he was Bright red, so was I. Then someone put their head on my shoulder. It was Zak he wasn't asleep.

He just wanted to cuddle with me.
I started to play with his hair like he did with me. " stop" skeppy said
" no, am getting Pay Back!" I said to him " fine whatever" after what felt like 2 minutes it's was actually 20 minutes we stayed like that.

It was nice to have someone. I care About, and care about me. Do I like him? I mean I think I do. He probably doesn't like me... But why would he do this stuff like hold my hand and cuddle with me.

does he like me?

————————————————-

Hiiii author here! I hope you enjoyed! Am In the car going somewhere and it takes 2 hours soo Maybe one more story after this one? Ik I won't put out any stories later in the Day. I made this one long cause I wanted to! Am almost finished yay! Also..... I went to sleep at 4:30 am and woke up at 7 am so um ya I didn't get much sleep q-q. Bye!

838 words