Chapter 12 ( Let Me Help!)

Zaks pov

" want to go on a trip with me?" Bad said grabbing my hand and he looked into my eyes. " yes!" I said giving him a hug. " yay! I can't wait!" He said hugging me Back.
" wait where are we going to go?" I said wondering where we were going to go. " to the Beach!"

" yes! I have always  wanted to go to the Beach with a friend! Wait isn't it July the 4th tomorrow?" I said I let go of Bad and sat Back down " yup! I wanted to go to the Beach and see the fireworks!" Said Bad giving me a smile.

" yes! I can't wait Bad!" I said giving a smile in return. " let's finish up eating here" Bad said.
After we finished eating we went to the car. " do you want to go to the firework store?" Bad said pointing to the firework store. " yes!"

We arrived at the store we didn't have much money to Buy huge fireworks. But enough to get a few
" what about this one?" Bad said. I looked over it was a firework I knew and I liked " ya get that one" I said. Bad put it in the cart

" isn't this fun?" I said to Bad " yes! It is" he said. We went to go check out. We went to the car and put the firework  in the Back. " let's go!" Bad said getting in the car.

We arrived home. " am going to go to my sisters house! And Drop of rat" he said texting his sister " can I go?" I said " NO! I mean you can't you have to pack" he said looking away I knew he was Blushing.
But why? " ok then Ill go pack!" I said  heading towards my room.

                 Darryls pov

I went to my room got rats Bed "come on rat you going to go meet your auntie!" I said to the rat. I went into the kitchen and I got rats food. " ok ready to go rat?" I said. I put rat on the leash "ILL BE BACK!" I yelled to skeppy.

I didn't want him to go for a reason
I  put rat in the front seat. I got into the Drivers seat. " ready to go rat?". We arrived at my sisters home, I knocked on the door. " Brother!" My sister yelled and she hugged me, I of course hugged her Back. *Bark!* rat said

" hello! Lucy" my sister picked Lucy up. Rat started to lick her face. " Lucy that's enough!" I yelled " it's ok Brother!" My sister and put rat Down. " come in your nephews would like to see you!" She opened the door. Lucy ran into the house. " Lucy!" I yelled

" uncle!" I heard my nephews yell.
" hello! How are you to?" I said giving them a hug. " now go play with Lucy!" I said as they went to go find my dog " come let's go sit in the kitchen" my sister said. " so where are you going?" My sister said. She gave my some tea. " am going on a trip with a friend" I said Blushing " ooOo! What's her name?" My sister said teasing " it's a him, and I want to Buy a necklace. To give him" I said looking away from my sister " oh!
That's why you came here alone!"

"Yup!" I said looking at her now.
" and the necklace, try to get one that you know he will love!" My sister said." so is he you friend? And you like him?" She said looking at me " ya, I like him a lot and I want to go on this trip to ask him out." I said.

" let me help you!" My sister said

————————————————

7/6/2020
Hello! I made this one long I hope you enjoyed! Bye!

4:26 pm

                     636 words