Disclaimer

Please​ ​do​ ​not​ ​copy​ ​this​ ​story.

This​ ​is​ ​a​ ​work​ ​of​ ​fiction.​ ​Names,​ ​characters,​ ​places,​ ​and​ ​incidents​ ​either​ ​are​ ​the​ ​product​ ​of​ ​the author's​ ​imagination​ ​or​ ​are​ ​used​ ​fictitiously,​ ​and​ ​any​ ​resemblance​ ​to​ ​actual​ ​persons,​ ​living​ ​or dead,​ ​businesses,​ ​companies,​ ​events,​ ​or​ ​locales​ ​is​ ​entirely​ ​coincidental.

A Little Note:

If you don't like my writing, don't read it. If you don't like what I write, then please just do us all a favor and move on to the next story. I don't tolerate hate speech or bullying.

Friendly criticism is always welcome, as I am trying my best to become a better writer and I can't do that alone. I love everyone who reads my stories and stays with me through my creative process.

I'm not a mean person, I promise. I just know that there are people on here who aren't always the nicest, and I will delete any offensive or hurtful comments.

❤️

Summary:

When Eliza Kinsleigh lies to her family about having a boyfriend and boldly commits to bring him to Christmas Eve dinner, her life depends on the 12 days leading up to Christmas. With the help of her cousin and friend Violet, Eliza must find a way to convince someone to act as her boyfriend for a day, and maybe longer. With a hundred dollar reward she should easily be able to find someone to sacrifice their holiday, right?