Chap 3

I sobbed when two hot mouths covered the darkened tips of my breasts.  The one teasingly licking and nipping gently while the other mouth greedily sucked as much of my breast in as he could as he roughly massaged it with his tongue.  I couldn’t think, I couldn’t breathe properly; all I could do was lose myself in these new sensations that were sweeping away all rational thought.

Unable to stand up straight, I was grateful that JC was there to catch me with his strong arms around me as he whispered soft words into my ear while kissing my shoulders and neck.  How was I ever going to be the same after this?  Did I want to be the same?  How could I go back to what my life used to be after having a taste of this?  Ah hell!  How could I even want to think about this now of all times?

Giving up my head fell sidewise, allowing JC more freedom.  I lifted my heavy arms and dropped them on two shoulders in front of me; then I ran my hand along their necks until I could weave my hand into their hair so that I could pull them closer to me.  I lost myself in the sensual feeling of their hands and mouths on me.  It was only the sound of persistent beeping that brought us out of the fog that swam in our heads.

“The next period is starting in ten minutes J.”

JC’s words brought me back with a bump but the boys were not letting go that easily; they were still feasting on me like they could not get enough.  Feeling daring, I glanced at their faces; so close together.  Seeing them like that; the half possessed looks on their faces did something to me on a level so primal, I felt like crying out in victory.

“J!”

Still not getting any response, JC brought his hands around and covered my breasts, pushing their faces away.  “Sweet heavens above!”

His heated words had my head turning to him, when I saw that he was looking down over my shoulder at my breasts and I looked down to see what caused his reaction.  My nipples were pointing out proudly; all swollen and distended with a moist sheen covering the tips.

“You are so incredibly beautiful.”  The words were no more than sighs against my skin as his hands gently stroked all over my now neglected breasts.  “We could do this with you forever and never get enough of you.”

“JC, the bell?”

“God, I can’t stop now!  Come with us Rose?”  The touch of his fingers became urgent; almost pleading with me to do as they asked.

“Yes.” 

My breathless reply seemed to stun them at first, but then they erupted in a flurry of movement as they rushed around to get dressed and grab their bags.  JC came to help me when I struggled with my bra.

“Forget about this; put on your blouse.”  His hands pulled off the only strap I had managed to get over my shoulder and shoved the blouse into my hands.  Before I could protest and demand my underclothes back; he shoved them in his pocket.  Again; when I tried buttoning up my blouse, he shook his head at me.

“No no no.  Not like that.”  His hands pushed mine away and he grabbed hold of the front edges and tied them together in a knot between my breasts, his fingers brushing against me.

“I can’t go out like this!”  I hissed aloud at him.

“Why on earth not?”  The three of them asked all together as they stared at me.

“I can’t go walking out there looking like this!  Everybody can see right through this blouse!”

JC shot a glance at his watch.  “Not for another five minutes.  We have more than enough time to reach our van.”