3.Mr and Miss Ordinary

"Hey!! Did you know we have a really cute neighbor?",Sehun said randomly.
They were sitting on their living room after their practice.

"Aha? Already spying huh?", Jongdae laughed.

"What do you take me for? I saw Jongin talking to her", Sehun said pointing at Kai.

Kyungsoo and Junmyeon both looked at Jongin stopping their cooking.

"Nini got herself a cute girlfriend huh?", Baekhyun mocked.

"Invite her Jongin, I can show her my basketball skills!", Chanyeol said in a cool voice.

"Waee!Stop!She is not my girlfriend" Kai was blushing.

Because of his career in SM and also being an EXO member Kai never thought of having a real girlfriend.

Kai the member of famous boy band EXO didn't have much time to actually date a girl. Yes of course there were casual dates but not the serious one. But the girl next door seemed so cute. There is this innocence in her eyes. The way she was trying to explain the boy standing in front of the counter yet failing and being disappointed. Even her disappointment was so cute. Andwae Jongin!! What are you thinking?

She is just an ordinary girl. You don't have time for this. You have to focus on your career. On EXO!

The two-person living under the same sky, thinking about the other one being an ordinary person didn't know that none of them was ordinary. Obviously not when one was the member of famous boy band EXO and the other was the CEO of famous gaming company.

A/N - This is just a short chapter to involve the other EXO Members to the story. Following Chapters will be more fun.

Please please please..support me by giving like,comment and vote.

Saranghae!!