13.I am Warning You!!!

The day of event was coming closer and Baekhyun was getting more aggressive towards Yoona. He was throwing insults towards her every time he had chances. Or else he will try to grab Yoona whenever he founds her alone. Yoona was trying hard to avoid the situations but it was so rapid even Kai seemed to notice.

“Is there any issue between you and Baekhyun hyung?” They were at their practice session.

“ Wae?Aniyaa”, Yoona replied immediately.

“It seems you guys don’t get along that much” he was much quiter.

“Uhh..He’s just different I guess”, Yoona shrugged and went to practice.

Baekhyun was lying on his bed.
Two years ago, he left Yoona for some other stupid girl. He thought Yoona wasn’t the right one. She was always so clingy. Always asking about his whereabouts. Always texting. Her love was suffocating him. He wanted some relief. At that time Hye-rin appeared in his life. She was a host of one of his interviews. The girl was not only pretty but also ambitious and passionate. Baekhyun was drifting towards her without even knowing. He was found several times with her in her apartment. Even some rumors were also starting that he is dating a host form his TV show.
Yoona was becoming more insecure that time. He thought it was right to be with a girl who is much passionate rather than suffocating in Yoona’s childish love. Everything was so messed up about his relationship with Yoona. Eventually he decided to live Yoona but who knew Hye-rin was a cheat who is always drifting handsome boys towards her.

“Baekhyun don’t leave how will I live without you?” Yoona was crying so hard that night. But he didn’t give a damn and left her. He hurt that one person who loved him more than her life. She was crying so hard for him, pleading him to stay, she even said she won’t be able to live without him.

Then how can she be so happy now!! Not just happy without him also throwing herself to someone else’s arm. Jongin is his friend, his band mate and someone who is like a little brother to him. Is she trying to take revenge on him by using Jongin. If that’s the case he will not let her do that. He will expose the girl to everyone by any means even if that makes him look bad in everyone’s eyes.

“We need to talk Yoona”, Baekhyun stopped Yoona by grabbing her wrist in the practice room the day before the event.

“We don’t have anything to talk about”, Yoona freed her hand.

“You need to listen to me or else you’ll face consequences.” Baekhyun warned her.

“I don’t need to listen to anyone. Specially not to you.”

Once again, he grabbed Yoona’s arm forcefully and pinned her to the wall.

“What the hell Baekhyun!!” Yoona shouted.

Baekhyun placed his hand to her mouth to stop her screaming and trapped her with his other hand.
“Stop the game that you’re trying to play with me and Jongin, if you don’t want to get exposed. I will not let you ruin us I am warning you.” He said menacingly and left the room.

A/N- What is baekhyun planning?? What consequences will Yoona have to face??
What do you thing readers???

So the new MV is out of EXO-SC!!
Did you see it??

Vote.Comment.Share

Saranghae!! ❤