1: Surprise

-Rachel-

My alarm clock woke me up at 10:30 in the morning. Everyone was on Christmas break now. I set my alarm so I can get more out of my day, and to see who wins the 5 Seconds of Summer tickets. The hosts of the contest say they will announce the winners this week, so I'm waiting. The prize includes two concert tickets, two backstage passes, one 5SOS sweatshirt, one 5SOS t-shirt, and get to spend the day with the boys. I promised my best friend, Amber, if I win, I'd take her.

I shut if my alarm and groan. My feet carry me out of my warm bed and to the kitchen downstairs. I make myself some cereal because it's all I know how to make, and sit down.

"Morning, momma." I say to my mom as she starts making pancakes.

"Morning," she says.

After I ate I went to take a shower because I was going to Ambers afterwards to find out if we won or not

After I got to Ambers house we got a call from some radio station that was doing the contest and said that I had won and I get V.I.P passes and 2 tickets to see 5 seconds of summer. They told me that the concert was sometime soon. After I got off the phone with them me and Amber started screaming our heads off and her mom walked in and said "Is everything okay?" Amber said "Yea mom everything's fine just fangirling over 5sos again that's all.."

I then realized that I'm meeting my sunshines in a short amount of time...