The time you fall in love

You have been hunting with Sam and Dean for 3 months now and you have developed quite the crush on Sam but you know he will never feel the same way because you are a monster. You just finished a hunt when you when you got back to the hotel you plopped on the bed with your head hanging of the end you started to flip through the channels you got bored with tv and Sam was on his laptop at the table and Dean was across from him sipping a beer so you said in the most dramatic voice you could " I'm bored " Dean looked at Sam and said "I'm going out to get some food do you want some " " oh frys" you said with a smile "you know what I want " Sam said looking at Dean. As Dean left you said " I'm going to take a shower " and grabbed a towel after you got out of the shower you relised you forgot you pajamas you opened the door just enough to stick your head out and call out to Sam when he got there you asked him to grab your bag and get your pajamas " I can't find them " Sam said "just great now I'm going to have to wear my blood stained clothes" you said as you were about to close the door and Sam said "you can barrow one of my shirts if you want pulling a shirt out of his bag " thanks " you said with a smile when you were done getting dressed you walked out of the bathroom in just Sam's shirt with your black lace thong on and the bra to match you walked to the table were Sam was and said "whatcha doing " you asked as you walked over to the fridge and got a beer then you sat down on Sam's lap this is how you flirt with him he started to blush and then he said " hey y/n can you get me one of those " "sure" you said as you got up Sam's eyes fallowed you as you got up and went to the fridge when you bent over to get the fridge Sam's eyes widened as he starred at your ass you relised what he was doing so you grabbed the beer got up and went over to Sam gave him the beer and sat on his lap again and said " you want to watch a movie " "sure "he said with a smile so you both got up and went to the couch and turned on the tv in the middle of the movie you yawned and then Sam said you tiered you shook your head yes and then he said " you can put your head down on my lap if you want " so you did but as you layed down your shirt rose above your butt showing off you ass you acted liked you didn't relise when Sam noticed your skin that was showing you looked up at him and he was looking at you butt that's when you said " like what you see " with a smirk on your face that's when you got up and stratled him "y/ y/n what are you doing " Sam said as he blushed uncontrollably "something if wanted to do for along time " you smirked you leaned in and kissed him at first he was surprised but then he started to kiss you back you could start to feel a bump in his jeans you smiled agenst his lips and said "Sam Winchester, I love you " he pulled away from your kiss and said "I love you too" he started to kiss down you neck looking for your sweet spot when he found it he sucked and nipped at that spot you slightly moaned as you ran your fingers trough his hair then you helped him take off his shirt then all of a sudden you heard Dean scream "WHAT THE HELL"you jumped up out of the kiss looking at Dean he then said "nice bra y/n" you then relised that Sam's shirt was slightly unbuttoned you then quickly covered it up then said "I'm... going to bed" you said as you walked into you room you heard Sam and Dean talking "you can't be falling for here Sammy she's a demon " Dean said you heard him say that so you got dressed and then poofed behind him but only Sam relised but he didn't say anything " I mean seriously Sam she is Crowley's daughter we don't know what to expect from her " he said looking at Sam "oh so you think I'm like my father " you said trying to hold back your tears "y/n I didn't-"Dean was saying before you cut him off "no,save it for someone who will actually believe you Dean " you poofed out there before he could say anything else you went to the bunker went to your room to cry after about 3 hours of crying you heard a knock at your door and then you heard " y/n its me" from Sam " come in" you said sitting up wiping away your tears Sam walked in and sat next to you and wiped one of your tears away and said "I don't care what Dean say or thinks I love you and he can't do anything to change that"At that note you kissed him.