⚠️8~ skin to skin⚠️

I asked and you answered. So now I shall write. Please. Grab your bibles🙏 ⬆️⬆️⬆️ All of Summer's tattoos that are explained in this chapter are above. (LIBRA TATTOO IS SUPPOSED TO SAY SCORPIO FOR HER AND CHRIS)

***Summer's POV***
Tyler's right hand slammed his bedroom door behind him as his left was holding me up. He set me down lightly on the floor and slammed me into the wall. His lips found the sensitive spot on the skin behind my ear. My hands clutched desperately at his shirt in attempt to pull it off. His lips ghosted the shell of my ear as he whispered to me.

"Calm down, babygirl," his sultry voice came through the foggy haze of arousal. "I've got you, I promise." I nodded as he stood back and admired the beauty in front of him. My hair was pulled out of its bun and fell lightly around my shoulders. His thumb traced my lower lip lightly and pulled at it to expose my bottom row of teeth. I saw my opportunity and flicked my tongue out to meet his finger. His eyes went wide as his finger dipped into my mouth and he let out a low groan that sent shivers straight down to my heat.

He smiled as his hands found their way to the hem of shirt and pulled it gingerly over my head. "Are you sure you want this, Summer?" He whispered as if it was a secret. I nodded, not wanting to use words in fear of disturbing the gentle atmosphere. "Summer, I want to make sure you're okay with it. The last thing I want to do is hurt you or make you feel uncomfortable." I sighed and pushed at his chest so he fell back onto the bed. At the the last minute, he grabbed my hand and I fell on top of him.

"Gotcha," he smiled and I laughed as I pushed his shirt up over his shoulders and off of his body. His pale skin contrasted perfectly against the dark cotton sheets. My hands traced up and down his chest.

"I want to do this slow," I whispered as his fingernails lightly traced up and down my back. He nodded and pressed his lips to mine again. His hands tickled lightly at my sides and I pulled away to giggle. He took the chance to switch our positions. He layed over top of me as his lock chain dangled slightly of his neck and I laughed.

"What?" He smiled as his hnads carresed my face.

"This seems too much like a tik tok video," I whispered and he laughed. His face dipped back down and oressed chaste kisses to my neck. He bit and marked my neck up as his lips trailed down to my chest. His hnads made quick work of getting my bra undone and tossed it aside. He looked me in the eyes again for any sign of discomfort or disappointment. I smiled and ran my hands through his hair.

"I'm okay, Tyler," I said and his eyes smiled. "Thank you. For making sure I'm okay with this." His eyes raked down my body but paused when his eyes spotted the aesthetic rose placed directly under my boots. His finger tip traced lightly over the pattern as shivers and goosebumps filled my skin.

"When did you get this?" He asked.

"When I first got to Australia along with some others," I replied.

"Where?" He asked.

"We're kinda busy, Tyler," I chuckled and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Show me," he asked. "Please." I smiled and nodded and lifted my hair away from my right ear to show the straight letters that spelled out scorpio. Then I turned over to show him the small serpent tattoo place directly in the middle of my back. His hands gingerly rubbed my shoulders as his fingers lightly traced lightly over that one as well. "Beautiful," he mumbled as his lips skimmed over my skin. His arms wrapped around me from behind and pulled him onto me. The warmth from his skin was making it dizzy and hard to focus. Especially when his hands were playing with my breasts.