Part 49

2024.1.8

While at the vehicle, I noticed that we are not going to the building.

"Wait a minute. It's not the way to the building."

Jungmo hyung said, "I am not informed either. Where are we going?"

Minhee said, "Yeah. It says on the schedule that we have practice today."

"Today is January 8, right? Maybe we will practice on a different studio?"

Gege said to me, "Yes. It is January 8. And it's the first time that you will miss classes for the first time in 21 years."

"Don't remind me of that. I knew. I suddenly missed my classmates."

I added, "Today was supposed to be the start of our practice, right?"

Manager-nim joined the conversation and said, "There was a small change. You will start the practice tomorrow."

Serim hyung said to me, "You have your defense tomorrow. Right, James?"

"Yes. I suddenly got nervous. Serim hyung!!"

Manager-nim said, "Don't worry. It was arranged already. What time is your defense, James?"

I am worried. "10:00 am there. So it's 11:00 am here. I was wondering how many panelists are there, since most of them are suspended due to that case."

Gege saw me worrying, "You were worried of your other instructors, don't you?"

"Yes, I am. But they betrayed me. They're hypocrites after all. They're just being manipulated by money. Enjoy your 4 million won, hypocrites."

Gege replied to me, "Don't think about it, James. What's important is that they accepted the consequences of their actions."

Woobin hyung agreed my gege and said, "That's right. Don't think about it. They are currently reflecting on their actions."

Minhee said to me, "Anyways, I think we will be going to film for our prologue."

I was surprised when Minhee said that. "Wait. What? That's why manager-nim brought me contact lenses for this?"

Jungmo hyung told me, "Don't tell me it's your first time to wear contact lenses."

My head suddenly aches. "Unfortunately, yes. It will be my first time. I didn't wore it yet and what I currently see is blurry. I didn't brought my specs. My head is aching right now. I need to sleep first."

Hyung said to me, "Don't sleep. I'll put your contact lenses now."

"Are you serious? The vehicle is moving? I'm really dizzy. I need to rest."

Manager-nim heard that. 

He said to the driver, "Stop the vehicle first."

The driver went to the emergency bay. Jungmo hyung placed my contact lenses into my eyes. 

Jungmo hyung asked me, "Are you okay now, James?"

"I think so. It looks surreal. I can't believe what I'm seeing right now."

I heard Serim hyung saying this. "He looks ignorant and innocent, doesn't he?"

I heard that. "I may look innocent but not ignorant. I know contact lenses. It's my indeed first time wearing those. It's surreal."

After that, I slept. My head really hurts. 

Minutes later, we arrived at the filming location. It was the same location on where the first two seasons are being filmed. I am excited on my scenes, as well as my role on the story. 

I'm a new addition to this. Will the story focus on some of the members? Maybe all of them? Maybe it's from my perspective. I don't know. 

END OF PART 49