Part 71

Time check: 7:00 pm. This is it. The Comeback Showcase!! I am excited.

As stated in the flow, we first performed Don't Stop. Well, it seems that this is the official start of the showcase. I need to enjoy the moment.

Before the actual start of our performance, I saw Daniel sitting there at the very end. I must not be kidding.

MY BEST FRIEND IS THERE WATCHING AT ME?

I recognized him immediately because of his height. He was even taller than Minhee.

Luckily, I saw you today in person. Hope we can interact soon.

Before we performed, I waved at him to say hi and gave him a heart sign. He noticed him right away. He waved me back and gave a heart sign to me as well. #BestFriendGoals

I became too determined to perform, now I know that my best friend is there at the venue.

Wooohh!! The rapping part came. When this part came, I thought of my lines. Hope I won't forget any of the lyrics.

I was surprised that the audience cheered on me during that part. Oh my gosh! I have Korean fans already?!?! Reasonable. 3 of my SNS accounts are verified already.

Anyways, we executed the performance perfectly and the audienced cheered on us until the end.

After that powerful intro song, we started to introduce ourselves. I was confused if I will do the group greetings as well.

Get closer! Hello, we are Cravity!

I was indeed confused. I ended not joining them (as I am not a Cravity member). I last introduced myself.

Hello, I'm 23-year-old James.

I didn't expect that the audience cheered on me. I have some Korean fans over there at the side.

Soon, the hosts interviewed us. After that short interview from the hosts, we soon performed Imagine.

I have lots of vocal lines here this time. It's time to showcase this talent of mine.

Well, I think that I slayed my lines, even the rap lines that I have. We perfectly executed the choreography for this one. :)

After that song, it's time for the hosts to interview us on the comeback.

Well, The Great Addition is their comeback with me. I must say that I am their great addition to the team as I am versatile enough to keep up with them.

After the short interview, someone gave a video message.

Oh no! It was Sewoonie hyung who congratulated me for reaching at this point in my life: having my first comeback stage. He also gave some message to my sunbaenims as well.

I gave him a reply to his message. I thanked him so much and I really appreciate his support.

After that video message, the hosts read some fan comments (as this comeback showcase is live) on V-live before they performed their next song (Twilight).

One of the comments that mark into my heart is that Daniel's younger brother, Christopher, messaged on the V-live. I don't know how he messaged in the first place, as he is in Qatar as of the moment (He has classes until 3 pm there). Daniel and I recognized the username immediately. We both smiled as the hosts read his comment.

He wrote his message in Korean.

Hello, this is Christopher, James' best friend. I just want to say that I'm proud of you, hyung! To Cravity sunbaenims, as always, you are just speechless when performing. You were all amazing. James hyung is really a great addition to the team. Congrats to that beautiful performance! I love you all.