Part 66

2024.1.26

Time check: 3:30 am. I got really tired. Unusual to me, I woke up first. I used their song My Turn as my alarm ringtone.

Vroom Vroom Vroom Vroom Vroom Vroom Vroom Vroom Vroom Skkrt~

I took a bath first before going to the lobby. I wore my practice attire already. I don't want to be late again.

When I left the room, I noticed that no one is awake yet. I went to the kitchen and thought of what to cook today. I saw some ham and luncheon meat at the kitchen's cabinet. I noticed that they have some leftover rice as well.

I started to cook some breakfast for all of us. I cooked the ham, luncheon meat, as well as the rice (separately).

Time check: 4:15 am. I finished to cook breakfast for them.

It seems that they are asleep, so I ate breakfast first. I wish they wake up already.

Time check: 4:30 am. I finished my breakfast, but all of my sunbaenims are still asleep. I washed the dishes I used. After that, I waited for them at the lobby.

Time check: 5:00 am. I accidentally slept at the lobby. The members woke up already and they are already eating breakfast. I saw them eating breakfast. I didn't mind them and went to the chocolate room. I prepared my things before going to them. I brought my microphone, ear pieces, some extra clothing, water, and towel. I also brought my cellphone with me to document everything (although I started to document on the 1st day).

I went back to the lobby and waited for them.

While at the lobby, Jungmo hyung asked me something. "How was your first V-live, James?"

He sat at the lobby and I conversed with him throughout. Promise. That was fun!

Time check: 5:30 am. Manager-nim said to them that they need to hurry up. We need to be on time. Aha! I am already prepared. I need to wait for them.

Time check: 6:00 am. We left the dorm and arrived at the building after 30 minutes. We soon arrived at the venue where the showcase will happen. The dry run is still usual. Since I will perform only 3 songs with them, I didn't get tired and supported them while they performed the remaining 4 songs without me.

I prepared my mic, as well as my ear pieces. I am too excited on that special day. We continued to practice until 6:00 pm, until...

Time check: 6:00 pm. I was called by manager-nim. I fixed the microphone and the ear pieces first before I left the room and join manager-nim outside the venue.

It's time to execute our plan for Youngtae's birthday. Hope our plans won't fail and won't be exposed by the members.

END OF PART 66