1.Happy Life

Nishitha Version:
I just wake from my sleep by listening my mom tantrums like "wakeup sleepy ahead its already 8" then I looked at my mobile but it was just 6 in the morning.So we all know about our mothers its their universal trick to get us out of the bed. I did all my morning chores and took a fresh shower.I decided to wear a black kurti with a matched skin fit trouser.I did my daily makeup while my mom made me to eat my breakfast.I'm waiting for my bestfriend to go to college.As I'm studying Final year in banchelor degree of technology in Communication sector.By listening to my intro don't decide that I am perfect student because I'm perfectly imperfect as a last bench student.

   I am not the most attractive girl in the college but many of the guys have crush on me.The top secret is I'm in relationship with my best friend(Rahul) but none of my college mates knows it except Janu.I have many friends who are close to my heart.During these four years we had a great time.Now everyone of our gang got job in different sectors.Tomorrow is our final presentation regarding our project.So everyone is in a hurrymode to submit the documentation and presentation.We had a very rough time meanwhile we grabbed our lunch in five minutes and started preparation for our review.By evening I got tired so I just completed my dinner very fast because I'm really not in a mode to talk with my family.I drifted into sleep.

  Next day....
I wake early in the morning and did my morning chores.I took a fresh shower and selected a red chudidhar.I revised the presentation and did my minimum makeup because not in a mood.Then janu arrived we both made our way to busstop. After reaching college..rushed into our classroom . I am really tensed now.But our presentation went really good..so all of us completed our reviews and at the same time our graduation.Right now ,My stomach is growling so we went to canteen.On the way my eyes fell on Rahul who is already looking at me in the way that his life depends on me.But I felt nothing for him.To be honest in the past few months...I really don't want any relation.But I can't say that to him..because he is the most desirable boyfriend.

Flashback:
When we were in our first year ...we became friends.We started texting about random things and it became often.In a short span he became my best friend .He started falling for me...he tried to express it to me but I was dumbfounded.At that time one our senior started ragging me.He used to call me to his class in the breaks and irritated me.So my daily routine was to tell Rahul everything happened in class..So I told about that senior.Rahul was furious and asked me to file a complaint.But I never did that because what if he did something against me.After few days a random guy in our class proposed me .In that time..,Rahul came to know the scene in that evening he proposed me.So I was dumb stuck ...because I never expected this from him.Few days ..,I ignored him.Later I accepted his proposal where the real struggle begins....