um kinda friends

"Okay, class, listen up; we have nine new students coming in." The teacher said a new student was coming in, and they bowed at the teacher before introducing themselves.

"Hello, I'm Xiumin." He looks like the youngest one to me.

"I'm Chen," he smiled.

"I'm Suho." Bowed politely

"I'm DO," a cold voice said, not caring.

"I'm Beakhyun." Smiling at us, girls and boys started fanning themselves.

"I'm Chanyeol." He bowed.

"I'm Kai, and this is my best buddy, Sehun," Kai said, wrapping his arm around Sehun, who rolled his eyes at Kai.

"Well, forget about them, I'm Lay." He said that after bowing in, the girls started to question them about whether they were single or dating anyone.

I rolled my eyes. People in this school are just too weird. They just got here, and people want to date them. Jeez, let them breathe first.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So after they introduced themselves, the teacher started putting them in their assigned seats, and I got Sehun, who was sitting beside me, and I saw Jennie having a fun time talking to Kai and me, and it looked like she was crushing hard.

"Hi, I'm Sehun, and I hope we get along." He said, and I shook his hand and nodded.

"I'm not much of a talker," I said, and Sehun nodded.

Sehun pov

I looked around, seeing the Jennie girl and Kai talking to each other, and it looked like Kai was having a fantastic time playing with that girl because she was blushing, and unlike Y/N, she barely paid any attention to me.

She seems like a good friend, though.

Jennie pov

I think I'm in love with this dude; it was love at first sight. I saw Y/N staring at me, and I smiled, and she smiled back, but it looked like a sad smile. I wonder why she was sad today; she was just happy a few minutes ago.

"Hey, I wonder if you guys have a place for me to sit during lunch." I look at Kai and nod.

"You can sit with me, and Y/N, we can sit by ourselves anyways," I said, looking at Kai, who smiled back, and I blushed. I needed to control myself.