"YeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeE,"

(DISCLAIMER: If you don't ship BANGPINK or TWICETEEN,then please don't leave any hate. Because 1. this is MY book. 2. I don't ship bangtwice 3. this is MY fantasy book. 4. any hate comments will be deleted!5.I won't make a bangtwice ver of this book. So if you don't like the ships I include then kindly leave.)

(Anyways, the King and Queen of Thefaelia are Lisa and Jungkook. the King and Queen of Pheris are Mingyu(SEVENTEEN)and Tzuyu. The King and Queen of Ouvuidora are V(Taehyung)and Jennie. If you don't like these ships,then LEAVE)

(If I came off rude,then I'm sorry,this is my book,which means my ships!)

Yuna's POV

"Do I have to wear a dress?"I asked my mother. "Yuna Darling,yes you do,"My mom said. "These sleeves are itchy!"Ryujin said "Ryujin! That is the eighth dress you tried on!"My mother exclaimed, "My dress is too long!"Yujin said. "It barely covers your knees!"My mother told Yujin. "You girls done?" My dad yelled from the other floor. "I think we raised rambunctious kids,Kookie!"My mom yelled to my dad. "You girls are not going in a t-shirt and shorts!" "Mom it's summer!" "You three are still under my roof,which means my rules go." "Yes ma'am!" "Let's go!We're visiting other kingdoms!"  As we  got in to the car that would lead us to the first kingdom,Pheris. Dad said that he is friends with the king of Pheris. And after like an eternity,we arrive. "We've been expecting you'd come at this time." "Oh yeah,we forgot that they're a psychic kingdom." "Cool!"Yujin said,clearly and audibly excited. "YeEeEeEeEeEeEe," "Your being annoying as-"Ryujin said before be cut off by the driver. "We're here. We've got an hour,and then our next stop." "Jungkook!" "Mingyu!" "Lisa!" "Tzuyu!" "Oh my,hey Zoa!" "Hey....Yuna..." "Bada,It's been like a year!" "Ryujin your choking me," "He. ll. o. Jae. Young." "Are you mad at me?"

(30 minutes later.)

"IheardfromMondayfromIbidorthatsheheardfromBahiyeandLeafromOuvuidorathattheirbrotherisgonnamarryyouanditsanarrangedmarriagesowhatareyourthoughts?"Zoa said randomly in one breath

"What?"I said,audibly confused.

"Time's up!"

"Bye Zoa!"

"Bye...Yuna..."

(Another 30 minutes later)

"Now this kingdom is another family friend. And we'll discuss things."

"Okay?"Me and my sisters said in unison

"YeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeE,"Yujin began.

"God your annoying as-"Ryujin said before being cut off by Yujin

"Ryujin~I'll tell them the secret~"

"Ugh,fine!"

"YeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeE,"

"You don't know how bad I want to expose you."I said

"How bad?"

"Real bad. Mom!Dad!Ryujin has a boyfriend!His name is Choi Beomgyu~"

"Shut up you dimwit!"

"What you gonna do?"

"Ugh!Mom! Dad!"

"You two shut up-"

"You have a boyfriend Ryujin?"

"And one other thing,can I start a new kingdom?"

"Kookie?"

"Pokpak,stop doing that face. I swear to god. Fine Ryujin,you can start your own kingdom."

"Yay! Thanks mom and dad!"

"Anyways what are you going to call it?"

"I was planning on Kroire,but Beomgyu wants it to be called Icaceamor,"

"Icaceamor sounds better,"

"We're at the Ouvuidora Palace."

When we stepped in the palace,it was gorgeous.

"Bahiye,Lea,Ryujin,and Yujin,how about you go out?"

"Okay mom!"

"I'm in charge!"

"We're not allowed to go out the palace,"

"So anyways, let's cut to the chase. We need to start a very new kingdom after Ryujin's kingdom is built. To even it out. So we thought you 2 would be amazing at the job," "Out of all boys,why KAI?! He has caused a SCAR on my back!" "Yuna!We said never to talk about that!" "Sorry we can't back out of it." "The arranged marriage is in 3 months." What?The?Fuck? "We planned on calling it Veanyth." "Okay sounds good,"Kai said. And then we have me,annoyed as fuck,because why would I marry someone who caused a scar?

"You guys are going to move in together in 3 days,"

T.B.C