Chapter 2

As I lay awake in the soft grass I could hear the chirping of the crickets. Then all the sudden the russle of a bush. I sit up and ready my kunai.

"Whose there?" Welp, that's a readlly stupid question to ask. I try to call Yuki, but no answer. Why the hell don't they ever come when I need them? The laughter starts and stops. I look around and stand to my feet.

A girl with pink hair then comes out of the bushes. "Who the hell are you?" Three more people came out also. A guy with yellow hair and another with silver...like mine, then another with black hair and a weird smile on his face.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I'm going to be the next Hokage. Believe it!" The yellow hair freaks out. He is way too hyper for his own good.

"Who are you and why are you out here?" The silver head asked.

"I am Ketsueki Hononogima of the Hononogima clan from Morigakure." I answer.

"Are you a shinobi?" I shake my head no. I mean I do have weapons but I'm not a nin at all. I just have many things I can do.

"Come with us." I stand up and then run. I rush away from them. Why the hell would they want me to go with them? I haven't done anything wrong. Have I? Before I knew it I was back to being nostalgic about earlier for the Akatsuki. Big field, me against them, the works. Why does this have to happen to me?

Yumi now speaks of blood. Oh shit! Why now, why all of the sudden? She only wakes up when I am the most scared and I should never be. Damn it!

(A/N:  I know this is a really short chapter I'm trying something out right now. But I swear the story wont be that confusing and I will put more detail so you guys can like it more. I promise.)